With the new Race To 600 Deadlift training log being put up, it's not really a fair "race" for someone not even close to 500 yet (like myself), to jump in.
So here it is, a race to 500# DL log. 500. Not 495. Toss a couple peanuts on there and make it 5 bills. I'll try to keep this one running just like Beans' thread
Read through at least the first page there, it'll cover most of the same stuff that would come up here.
(Copied and tweaked from Beans' thread)
1) Straps are fine, but come on, it's only 500....
2) Doesn't need to be "3 whites" good, but it's gotta be somewhat clean, and put back down.
3) All ball busting, while hopefully plentiful, needs to stay light hearted.
4) Fuck weight classes, first to 500lbs has the biggest balls, end of story.
5) Vids of starting point preferred, vids of 500+ required for credit
6) Conventional, sumo, we don't give a shit
7) Chalk, belt are a go, suits and crazy space gear, no
8) Anyone can douglas, just don't be a dickhead
9) Convert your weights to lbs, please jesus cater to my lazy ass
10) Ten is a good round number of rules, don't ya think
1) Inkaddict - As of 10/17 - 435 - Currently - 475
2) AquaCruzer - As of 10/17 - 405 (Deficit) Currently - 455
3) Kakno - As Of 10/17 - 463
4) Pbclax - As Of 10/17 - 430 - Currently - 4-something
5) scj119 - As Of 10/17 - 435 - Currently - 474
6) elmore18 - As of 10/17 - 450 - As of 10/19 - 460
7) Blaze108 - As of 10/17 - 435 (since I can't count your 455 yet...)
8) hlss09 - As of 10/17 - 415
9) Jimbo51 - As of 10/17 - 425
Who wants in?