Buying Turanabol / Nolvadex

Hello,
impressive insight in the last couple of months about roids and how to avoid the side effects. i am 27 …way way too skiny (145lbs) . been working out for 3 years. have quality cuts like bruce lee but no MASS !! i just need one cycle of turanabol to put on some mass. for PCT i am going to use nolvadex (after 6 weeks of turanabol).
btw i have used protein shakes all my life… not alot of mass except alot of farting & shitting …

i just need to know a reliable source to order it online ? i am skeptical about alot of online sites. 24hoursppc.org seems to have some good response… not sure about www.steroids-pharma.com … neways if you guys can hook me up tht be awesome. If you feel resistant to share sources here (although it doesnt really matter) then private msg me pls.

thanks and waiting in anticipation before i just go ahead with Inni-Minni-myna-Mo guess ! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to me

tbol will not “bulk” u up. consider test, and stop being such a faggot.

i hate mondays

Dezz

[quote]Dezz wrote:
tbol will not “bulk” u up. consider test, and stop being such a faggot.

i hate mondays

Dezz[/quote]

thanks for your input. The question is about sources ? could u pls suggest some either private or here ?

thanks

You have a PM.

You need more food to put on some mass. Also, if you are really as cut as Bruce Lee, you will have to accept that higher bf will be necessary if you are going to add muscle.

The OT will not do anything for you if you don’t eat more.

[quote]sharetrader wrote:
You need more food to put on some mass. Also, if you are really as cut as Bruce Lee, you will have to accept that higher bf will be necessary if you are going to add muscle.

The OT will not do anything for you if you don’t eat more.[/quote]

Yes that is pretty logical reply. I believe you are right on the money. I plan on eating alot during this cycle.

I would really appreciate if you could correct my Diet plan if i am wrong. Here is what i have in mind.

6 weeks cycle:

protocol:

week 1 - 10 mg OT Morning 7Am, 20mg OT 6Pm (one hour before workout)

week 2 to 6 - 20 mg OT morning / 30 mg Evening.

week 6 to 8 (PCT) - Nova 20 mg/ day , milk thistle every day

Diet:
atleast 150g protein shake, Bananas, vegetables, 2 meals a day, protein bar at noon time, fruits at night.

i think this should suffice.

Any advice is appreciated.

Regards,
Maq

Read the newbie thread pinned to the top of the forum so that you know not to ask for sources.

[quote]maqusa wrote:
sharetrader wrote:

Yes that is pretty logical reply. I believe you are right on the money. I plan on eating alot during this cycle.

I would really appreciate if you could correct my Diet plan if i am wrong. Here is what i have in mind.

6 weeks cycle:

protocol:

Diet:
atleast 150g protein shake, Bananas, vegetables, 2 meals a day, protein bar at noon time, fruits at night.

Regards,
Maq[/quote]

You need to do some more research. Your timing is shit, try spacing it out more evenly, I would shoot for 20mg 3x/day at your weight for gaining mass. Actually OT is shit for serious mass gain even if your genetically gifted. At 150 after 3 years your far from genetically gifted. I would stop fucking around with the pussy shit and hit some test.

Also, 6 weeks will shut you down as much as 8-10 will so why not do it right? 10-12 weeks at 500mg of test, that would be freaking brilliant.

Your diet is f-ed bro…150g of protein on juice for mass gain?!? Damn. I would go for at least 1.5g/lb…maybe even 2g/lb. When your juicing to gain muscle too much is far better than too little. And what the fuck is this 2 meals a day shit? Man stop fucking around and do this shit right or just learn to be happy at 150. You need calories.

You sound like a classic ectomorph…skinny and lean. My 98lb wife eats more than that. You need at least 4 SOLID meals a day and maybe 2-3 shakes or bars on top of that. 99% of the time when people can’t gain weight its because they eat like bitches…ie. 2 meals a day with a little fruit and vegies.

Seriously read some articles and take some time to plan this out right…and get some better gear. If you can’t or won’t do it right, why waste your money, health and time?

[quote]maqusa wrote:
sharetrader wrote:

6 weeks cycle:

protocol:

Diet:

Regards,
Maq[/quote]

OK, when you say 150g protein shake, do you mean that you would consume shakes that have a total of 150g protein? Second, what is in the 2 meals a day. How much meat? Also, how much protein in the bar?

Also would like to know what your fat intake is going to be like. Looks like you might be fairly light on the carbs.

Best of all is to feed your typical daily diet into a nutrient calculator (go to fitday.com) and spit out the macronutrient figures.

@sharetrader

i PM you instead of talking about my rookie diet plan here and getting flamed.

@gettingbigger

thanks for you insight. you are absolutely right about taking some test for serious mass gain. However, my goal is not to get hard core and i dont want to bulk the shit out … i just want to start with a mild roid to see how i react plus even if i get a 5-10 lbs mass gain. thats more then enough for me …

but i think you are right to go for 20/20/20 so i do get some benifit from it.

can u elaborate on spacing out evenly… you think 6 hrs spacing is good for 20/20/20

Morning 7am : 20mg OT
noon 1pm: 20mg OT
Evening 7pm: 20mg OT (1 hr pre workout) ?

Thanks and regards,
Maq

ok i got a better spacing pattern from funmetal.

20mg - Morning 7Am
20mg - Afternoon 3Pm
20mg - Night 11pm

its 8hrs evenly spaced (given that OT has 16hrs halflife)

[quote]maqusa wrote:
ok i got a better spacing pattern from funmetal.

20mg - Morning 7Am
20mg - Afternoon 3Pm
20mg - Night 11pm

its 8hrs evenly spaced (given that OT has 16hrs halflife)[/quote]

The half-life of OT is between 6.9 and 7.2 hours, according to the original East German researchers. Not 16.

I had read the same thing (7-8 hours). I would do 7am, 12pm and 5pm. I don’t like taking orals right before bed, they tend to jack me up a little and make it hard to sleep and also, you won’t be getting any nutrients in you when your sleeping. Best to leave it during the day, especially 1-2 hours before you train.

As for wanting to keep the gains light, believe me, they will be with Tbol, especially with your genetics. You can make some solid gains with Tbol, but your going to have to eat like your on a mission. I always used Tbol before powerlifting meets because it gives me very little weight gain (if any) and good strength gains.

I always felt it was a great drug for athletes who have to make weight or will be drug tested since it vacates the system quick. It is nice and easy on the body too…or at least it was for me.

Anyway try to remember that any steroid will shut you down to one degree or another based on the drug and your genetics. So you will most likely lose some of the gains you made. So if you gain like 6 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks with Tbol (thats a bit of a stretch ) you can count on losing at least 1-2 lbs. I mean thats cool but its not worth it in my mind. Where as a proper cycle could easily double that in 8 weeks. Either way, good luck with it!

maqusa,

The 20mg dosing 3 times a day, spaced 8 hours apart, is a reasonable approach.

You can do a little better by front-loading the initial dose, and by taking smaller doses more frequently during the day. See attached graph (you may have to enlarge to read clearly).

Whether this additional attention to detail results in better gains, I can’t say for sure. But it’s what I do.

Jake

(PS: Thanks LowfatMatt and Mod Lisa Marie for straightening out the problem with posting images to this forum!)

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
I had read the same thing (7-8 hours). I would do 7am, 12pm and 5pm. I don’t like taking orals right before bed, they tend to jack me up a little and make it hard to sleep and also, you won’t be getting any nutrients in you when your sleeping. Best to leave it during the day, especially 1-2 hours before you train.[/quote]

Personally, I found no problem falling asleep while taking OT. Quite the opposite, in fact: I normally suffer from insomnia, but found myself sleeping very soundly, as if I was twenty-five years younger (I’m 46).

I figure that I’m suppressed anyway so might as well try to keep blood levels constant around the clock (not entirely possible of course unless willing to wake up in the middle of the night to pop another dose).

And I eat just before going to bed (usually a pint of cottage cheese and some fats), which covers the first few hours at least, nutrition-wise.

But of course, if orals interfere with your sleep, then it’s probably best to avoid them before bed. Individual responses vary, as always.

http://anabolicshop.net/
IS KOSHER :wink:

My advice, fix your diet. And spread some protein out into those “2 meals”.
Taking one shake 150g would be more beneficial if you spread some protein out throughout the day. Dont get me wrong, the shake is great, but spread another 150g out between the rest of your diet. This will help in adding weight. And theres no way you are taking in enough carbs to gain weight.

And as far as getting sources without any research besides maybe a couple searches on google, the “innie-meanie-mini-moe” approach seems good to me. Make a small purchase and see if it comes through. And for those wanting to post legit sites lets keep it in a PM.

-BC

I see you guys recommending 60mgs of tbol for weight gain but what about for a track/football speed/power athlete? I have always recommend an ave between 20-30mg of tbol, some people think it worthless to take such low amounts, I have seen others experimented with winstol at 50mg per day and they always had injuries with that amount but when they decrease the amount to 10-20mg they had zero injuries and still had some gains.

[quote]utfootball4 wrote:
I see you guys recommending 60mgs of tbol for weight gain but what about for a track/football speed/power athlete? Myself I have always ave between 20-30mg of tbol, some people think it worthless to take such low amounts, I have experimented with winstol at 50mg per day and always have injuries with that amount but when i decrease the amount to 10-20mg had zero injuries and still had some gains.[/quote]

bump

[quote]utfootball4 wrote:
utfootball4 wrote:
I see you guys recommending 60mgs of tbol for weight gain but what about for a track/football speed/power athlete? Myself I have always ave between 20-30mg of tbol, some people think it worthless to take such low amounts, I have experimented with winstol at 50mg per day and always have injuries with that amount but when i decrease the amount to 10-20mg had zero injuries and still had some gains.

bump

[/quote]

ok, guess no one is gonna chat on this topic. thanks