Buying the Right Pillow?

I have noticed as of recently that my neck feels uncomfortable when I lay in bed. I buy cheap $6 pillows at Walmart, and the one I bought two weeks ago is already flat. I want to invest around $50 for a good pillow, so I’m asking if anyone has any suggestions on a good pillow that is not only comfortable, but helps with alignment etc.

Thanks in advance.

this is what u need… its pretty much saved my life.
memory foam concave pillow

Bought this today.
Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more?

[quote]Larfox wrote:
Bought this today.
Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more? [/quote]

Jesus, I’ve seen those things go for like $60 a crack!

I’m not totally sold on them though. I tend to brutalize my pillows and sleep with my head on my arms and those things don’t look like they would work well for me.

All the pillow(s) a man should need.

I am so sorry for not passing on this deal then. I used Code 116170 and it gave me an extra 10% off on those pillows. The code presumably works until the end of the year. So if you were gonna pick up these pillows and haven’t yet, use that code.

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
memory foam concave pillow[/quote]

Incredibly stupid question time:

Does that pillow have a ‘cool side’, or are both sides about the same temp?

[quote]Magnate wrote:
thosebananas wrote:
memory foam concave pillow

Incredibly stupid question time:

Does that pillow have a ‘cool side’, or are both sides about the same temp?[/quote]

i suppose if you flip it after a few hours on one side the other will be cool…