Buying Jeans For 6,4 People

[quote]always learning wrote:
You don’t have a choice but to get them tailored. Clothes sold in America are made for the most common folk. IE the fatty. I’m 6’1 and 230 and it used to piss me off as well. Though you should realize that if you want to be more fit than 98% of the population then get over your self and realize you are going to have to pay more for your clothes. I can’t get dress shirts with out them tailored either. If i do then i look like a fatty just like every one else. Can’t have that![/quote]

*Cheap clothes sold in America…

The guy is not that big

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Think that’s bad? Imagine having a 27" waist and 28" thighs.[/quote]

Mind = blown.[/quote]

I have a twenty seven inch waist.

Seems ridiculously small for a dude.
[/quote]

Do you have 28" thighs like our local hero?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/genetic_potential_strange_body_measurements_am_i_screwed_up
[/quote]

No thank god.
I HAVE got like a 38 inch ass though.
[/quote]

Rawr

Uh I have a 29 inch waist and 14 inch cock so finding jeans with a waist small enough to fit me but not suffocate the giant snake living in my boxer briefs is extremely hard - especially when I’m as such…

Advice?(preferably you can help me masturbate as you give advice)

PS I’m fucking big…

PS You notice how fucking big I am bro? I can’t even fucking find pants!!! Shit is bananas right?!

Wow, I was not aware T-Nation had such a hater following.

Wow, I was not aware T-Nation had such a hater following. [/quote]

You sir are clearly not aware of much.

it doesnt.

you fucking asshole.

You really thing this man is such a fucking behemoth he can’t find his size in a big and tall store(probably any store)? Attention seeking thread if I ever seen one… However fucking old it is. It deserves to be made fun of.

… Nevermind at the end of the day I guess any body can say they gotta get their shit tailored to get that perfect fit… Just stop saying its because your so big because its not… It’s cause you have picky tastes in how your clothes fits… Call it what it is… I know men bigger than any of the posters in this thread who never had to get their fucking jeans tailored… Come on now…

Deorun. your a perfect example. If you would actually try and wear your pants around your waist instead of hanging off your ass, you would notice the 4 inch gap between your waist and your pants.

^^ You may not now this if you’re new…on this forum we get a thread every two months or so about finding clothes that fit .
The guy will usually go on about how he’s too muscular and really hates that his arms or legs are ripping his clothes etc. etc.
So it gets old real fast and it’s not a genuine question, as the most obvious answer is BUY BIGGER CLOTHES! But the guy just wants to mention that he’s built like a condom crammed full of walnuts with a wasp waist.

[quote]Nards wrote:
^^ You may not now this if you’re new…on this forum we get a thread every two months or so about finding clothes that fit .
The guy will usually go on about how he’s too muscular and really hates that his arms or legs are ripping his clothes etc. etc.
So it gets old real fast and it’s not a genuine question, as the most obvious answer is BUY BIGGER CLOTHES! But the guy just wants to mention that he’s built like a condom crammed full of walnuts with a wasp waist. [/quote]

btw, it IS a pain in the ass to find condoms that fit . maybe i should get some tailored.

Tell me about it!

I just use the thumb of catcher’s mitt.

[quote]Nards wrote:
So it gets old real fast and it’s not a genuine question, as the most obvious answer is BUY BIGGER CLOTHES! But the guy just wants to mention that he’s built like a condom crammed full of walnuts with a wasp waist. [/quote]

THIS

[quote]Deorum wrote:

You really thing this man is such a fucking behemoth he can’t find his size in a big and tall store(probably any store)? Attention seeking thread if I ever seen one… However fucking old it is. It deserves to be made fun of.

… Nevermind at the end of the day I guess any body can say they gotta get their shit tailored to get that perfect fit… Just stop saying its because your so big because its not… It’s cause you have picky tastes in how your clothes fits… Call it what it is… I know men bigger than any of the posters in this thread who never had to get their fucking jeans tailored… Come on now…

[/quote]

and THIS

at my biggest, I was like 270lbs and only 5’6"

I wore a 56 short executive tailored coat. Mens Warehouse. Got one off the rack and they had it tailored the same day. BFD.

unless you are NPC pro big, trust me, you can find clothes that fit if you are not too picky.

btw, new rule:

Anybody who says “haters” is banned.

cool.

piling on more,

I used to train from time to time with a olympic level shot put champion, 6’6" and 330lbs. He bought pants at regular stores.

please guys.

Deorun. your a perfect example. If you would actually try and wear your pants around your waist instead of hanging off your ass, you would notice the 4 inch gap between your waist and your pants. [/quote]

Oh wow attacking a picture that is 2 years old… I think I was taking physique pictures so why are you looking at my clothes? That’s an odd observation… If I’m leaving the house I obviously have a belt… Good try though.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

Think that’s bad? Imagine having a 27" waist and 28" thighs.[/quote]

Mind = blown.[/quote]

I have a twenty seven inch waist.

Seems ridiculously small for a dude.
[/quote]

Do you have 28" thighs like our local hero?

[/quote]

No thank god.
I HAVE got like a 38 inch ass though.
[/quote]

I’m hard now.

going to go catch the wifey coming out of the shower with tape measure in my hand, measure her ass then hit it like the hammer of an angry god.

thanks.

^ LOL. My wife complains about finding jeans to fit her ass and thighs.

I’m 6’4", but my jeans fit fine. I don’t have a very impressive physique though, so you know, whatever. I figure I spend more time in jeans than I do half-naked and oiled up anyway.