T Nation

Buying in Greece

Just a quick note…

You cannot buy gear in Greece, you need a prescription writen by a Greek doctor, I have tried at numerous pharmacies, the guys who do get hold of Norma gear must have special contacts, gear is not available to the visting traveller :frowning:

On a plus note they do have a very good natural test booster here, it’s called “walking down the beaches looking at the peaches YEAH!”

They also have cheese pies that make you fat

:slight_smile:

HAHA, funny I was just thinking whether or not I’d be able to get - I’m going to Crete on Friday.

I’m looking forward to the food and peaches.

Thanks for the info EE.

I’m off to Bulgaria soon, I heard you can get stuff OTC there, and bring back enough for “personal use” to the UK.

I know for a fact that AAS are easily available in Turkey, so if Bulgaria doesn’t work out then I’ll nip over there.

Anyone know about Bulgaria and AAS availability? Things may have changed recently, IDK.

E is that you in the avatar? If so, was that design “skin carved” into your back? Maybe its just a tat with red ink. I got an e-mail a while back, and this chick has this design carved into her.

[quote]mingledorff7 wrote:
E is that you in the avatar? If so, was that design “skin carved” into your back? Maybe its just a tat with red ink. I got an e-mail a while back, and this chick has this design carved into her.[/quote]

Skin carved? ot sure what that is?

It’s is me yes, its just a black outline tatto, it was taken right after it was finished so any red is just the reaction of my skin to the tattooing, I intend to get it coloured in soon.

Looks pretty sweet EE.

It’s not tattoos anymore… they are doing carvings now.

Sick shit… Ohh, nice bro- I just thought by the redness that it may have been-

Skin carving

Which city were you in when you tried bud?

And also what steroid did you ask them for?

I’ve read Greece is still in for some.

Sounds like Turkey and Bulgaria are it for Europe for OTC.

Is there a website somewhere that keeps updates on where it’s legal (or just practical) to buy OTC. That would be interesting, just to see how radically different the laws are in various countries.

Heard north Africa was ok too, but which ones.

Also heard it’s possible in some of Spanish islands (e.g. ibiza) but not the mainland, etc.

The Polish guys tell me Tunisia sells.

Turkey its still ok for otc, but is a real hassle to get as most pharmacies will only have 2-3 amps of what ever available so means treking around the place to get what you want. You can normally get scherring sus250, primo 100mg/ml and anadrol. Prices are pretty good also.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

From what I’ve understood, you should buy the stuff they manufactore in the said countries. If you buy some ‘imported’ anabolics from a turkish pharmacy you might still end up buying fakes, especially if you’re a foreigner. :slight_smile:

[quote]DOOM wrote:
From what I’ve understood, you should buy the stuff they manufactore in the said countries. If you buy some ‘imported’ anabolics from a turkish pharmacy you might still end up buying fakes, especially if you’re a foreigner. :slight_smile: [/quote]

Interesting - is it anyone’s experience?

What then is made in

Bulgaria
Egypt
Turkey

as examples.

there must be other places where OTC is ok too, Mexico and much of south America, Thailand and various places in SE Asia

I’d guess at some other European countries too.

Shame there isn’t a website updating on all this, but then it would be quite a lot of work to bring all that info together.

I just went down to the chemist here in Crete, and he seemed pretty eager to sell me some - said that the onus would be on him but he could sell me the steroids without a problem.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I just went down to the chemist here in Crete, and he seemed pretty eager to sell me some - said that the onus would be on him but he could sell me the steroids without a problem.[/quote]

Hey rsg - If you can, I suggest you go over to muscletalk.co.uk, they have lots of pictures of fakes there. I have heard there are quite a few fakes in greece/turkey etc even in pharmacies so better be safe than sorry!

If in doubt they’re so cheap I’d probably go for it anyway :wink:

Thanks for the tip - I’d never expect fakes in a pharmacy!

I actually popped in purely for the sake of curiousty - I have years more research to do before I take that route. Wouldn’t even know where to start.

Ah, I see. That’s cool then, a little bit of reconnaissance is good idea!