T Nation

Buying in Bulk

I am looking at buying around $130.00 of supplements. Are their any benefits to buying in bulk? (Buy 2 Get 2, Free shipping)

pleclaire

[quote]pleclaire wrote:
I am looking at buying around $130.00 of supplements. Are their any benefits to buying in bulk? (Buy 2 Get 2, Free shipping)

pleclaire[/quote]

Yes…not paying more for shipping.

I think the prices have very small profit margins already. I only buy in bulk ($300=$500) per order and sometimes they throw in some free samples or something.

Bump your order up to $150 and you’ll get free shipping in the US.

[quote]pleclaire wrote:

pleclaire[/quote]

It probably seems like $130 is a lot to purchase… but around here, lots of people spend 200-600 a month on supps.

Free shipping is a great deal.

These guys are always doing something to make their stuff more affordable. Examples abound.

Two recent examples?

Alpha Male is more potent, but costs the same - it also has a full dose of Carbolin 19 in each serving.

Grow! unflavored protein is as cheap as GNC protein, but much much much higher quality. They brought that product out just because some people can’t afford the “good stuff” (Metabolic Drive)

Not to mention they maintain a high quality forum for us free of charge - whether we purchase or not.