Buying Gear On-Line

Has anyone ever tried to buy gear from some of these on-line websites? Are these sites legit or some kind of scam, what do you guys think?

9 times out of 10, its a scam.

If you actually order something from one of these sites and they send you what you order, AND it makes it through customs, AND its actually legit, then consider yourself pretty lucky.

They can be great.
Conversely, they can fuck you.

[quote]SiCLoGiC wrote:
They can be great.
Conversely, they can fuck you.
[/quote]

Perfectly said. You need to contact one of these sites and ask a hundred questions to make sure they KNOW WTF they’re doing. How do they ship? In what quantity? Ship through who? How do you make payments? Do you have a contact? Etc, etc.

If you hit the right supplier, you’re LAUGHING!

Anyone had xperiences shopping from [website deleted by moderator] let me know. You could PM if ya not comfortable discussin it here.

[Moderator Note: The listing of steroid sources is not allowed on T-Nation.]

I would advise looking at lot of things when searching for website.

1. quality of website- if its too flashy or too poor quality. there is good possiblity person is trying to scam you.
  2. location of source.
  3. method of payment accepted.
  4. first order small quntatity to see if it arrives. then little larger but i wouldt advise to exceed limit of 200 when ordering then there is good chance of getting ripped off.
    Lastly i would strongly advise to search for a local source and be careful when dealing with him( he might be a snitch)
    Peace

[quote]BodyFreak wrote:
Has anyone ever tried to buy gear from some of these on-line websites? Are these sites legit or some kind of scam, what do you guys think?[/quote]

Online sources are the best and least expensive way to attain quality gear. Problem is that most think an online source is a website you find on google. The best sources DO NOT have websites, they are found by word of mouth. So ask those “in the know” and you would find what youre lookin for

There are a couple websites that are legit but they are overseas. If you find a good forum and you are a member for awhile you can get some email addresses for reliable sources.

FatSensei

Yeah Bushido, but you are a damn limey bastard. Getting it from on-line sources is inherently safer for you than someone on this side of the pond.

Personally, I wouldn’t risk buying anything from an online source unless you know for damn sure - ie. references - the site is legit. Way too much risk for my liking.

j/k about the limey bastard thing. Sort of;)