T Nation

Buying Bench Shirts?

where can you get something like this, especially in northern ohio where there isnt shit. I would buy on the net but i dont know fittingggs

You are in Ohio. Drive down to London. Go to EliteFTS. Problem solved.

The elitefts is great. If you make the drive out, you won’t be disappointed. They also have a pretty detailed measuring guide for online orders, which, from my experience is accurate.
http://www.elitefts.com/size-chart.htm

No personal experience, but plgearonline is supposed to be great as far as customer service goes. If you contact them with measurements there should be no problem with getting what you need.

Now I’m just curious…Why do you only want a bench shirt? No briefs or suit?

Yeah holy crap north ohio is the epi-center of usa PL-ing. Louie in Columbus and Elite in New London.

Now having said that fitting is likely to be a problem with an online order. I ordered Elite’s IPF Bench King and had to have it re-sized. The thing is the fit and feel of an Inzer is totally different than the fit an feel of a Titan which is totally different than Metal. So yes you can follow the instructions precisely but there is still going to be unknown factors.

Further details would be needed this sounds like your first shirt. What fed are your looking to compete in?

My recommendations…

For Titan…
http://www.plgearonline.com/cart/

For Metal…
http://www.elitefts.com/

Unfortunately, fitting is a hit or miss affair. Typically, shirts need to go back for alterations (or a bigger size somtimes). Stock sizes are almost never perfect. My last three shirts have all been have been heavily customized (smaller sleeves, scooped necks, reinforced necks, etc. ). I think that’s the one drawback to Metal shirts from Elite. You can’t call up and get a get a modified shirt like you can with INzer or Titan.

Word.
I had to send my IPF Bench King back for that very reason. Holy smokes I can 2 board the dickens in it but its just not right for me to the chest straight from the manufacturer

[quote]saps wrote:
Yeah holy crap north ohio is the epi-center of usa PL-ing. Louie in Columbus and Elite in New London.[/quote]

That’s central Ohio that you’re thinking of. Columbus is the shit. :slight_smile:

And don’t forget LeXen and Ironhouse. They’re pretty awesome too. Especially Lexen.

If you’re looking for Titan, www.liftinglarge.com is a good site with great customer service. I’ve gotten all of my gear from them and have had my expectations exceeded every time.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
saps wrote:
Yeah holy crap north ohio is the epi-center of usa PL-ing. Louie in Columbus and Elite in New London.

That’s central Ohio that you’re thinking of. Columbus is the shit. :slight_smile:

And don’t forget LeXen and Ironhouse. They’re pretty awesome too. Especially Lexen. [/quote]

New London is north where the OP is from. I’m not arguing with a native just saying the kids is super close to all the action

[quote]saps wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
saps wrote:

And don’t forget LeXen and Ironhouse. They’re pretty awesome too. Especially Lexen.

New London is north where the OP is from. I’m not arguing with a native just saying the kids is super close to all the action[/quote]

EliteFTS is located in London. It’s about 30-40 minutes west of downtown Columbus.

Certainly not trying to argue, but I’ve driven out there a few times and it’s definitely not in northern Ohio.