T Nation

Buyer Beware

Got my seizure letter today. I guess my sachets didn’t make it over the boarder…shit son

[quote]c_simms wrote:
Got my seizure letter today. I guess my sachets didn’t make it over the boarder…shit son[/quote]

lol, the problem is its getting attacked at both ends. Thai customs started stamping warnings saying “this package may violate laws of your country: USA” on packages, this may cause problems come US customs time. There are packages making it through though.

I’ve found Chicago customs to be a real pain in the ass. It may be best to have it mailed to someone else in the states and have them mail it to you.

Dean is right about the stamps I have received packages from Thailand with that stamp. I even received a package with that stamp on it that Customs confiscated well according to their seizure letter, but I somehow got it. I was shittin my pants for like three days after I got that package waiting for them to come to my door.lol

You need to go in Commando styles and get your goods brotha!!! You must have little sleeper supply of hormones, use em all at once, you’ll be like super man. Get your goods man.

Thankfully Canadian customs are a little less observant

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Another option is to buy domestic!