T Nation

Buxom Bandit

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/buxom-bandit-turns-herself-over-authorities-163545251.html

Notice PX beat us all to this one.

Shame she turned herself in. The identity parade would’ve been a sight to behold.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Shame she turned herself in. The identity parade would’ve been a sight to behold. [/quote]

Yeah, but I think she weighed the pros and cons and decided there was more upside by turning herself in and embracing the fame.

The judge set bail at one lap dance with a motorboat.

The power of the tatas…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
The power of the tatas…[/quote]

So are you going to keep yours or what? In all honesty I’m kinda stressed out by that news.

Is anyone reading the comments with the video? They’re pretty funny.

I demand a video of DarkNinjaa working out in a bikini…

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

So are you going to keep yours or what? In all honesty I’m kinda stressed out by that news.[/quote]

Man, surgery is scheduled for late September.

Sorry.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
I demand a video of DarkNinjaa working out in a bikini…[/quote]

Bikinis are for pussies.

I work out naked, brotha.

DN any particular reason you’re reducing 'em?

DN any particular reason you’re reducing 'em?[/quote]

I want to look more manly.

:wink:

A little late but he’s some homage to National No Bra Day (July 9)

http://coedmagazine.com/2012/07/09/173-braless-babes-for-national-no-bra-day-2012-photos/

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

So are you going to keep yours or what? In all honesty I’m kinda stressed out by that news.[/quote]

Sorry.

[/quote]

Wife had it done years ago, she is 4’11" and 120 pounds, and was busting out of a 34 Double D bra. Always had upper back and neck pain, could never go without a Bra comfortably. I was very, very sad when she got it done, I still have my moments when I tear up like a Native American standing in Detroit.

Good luck DN

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Sorry.

[/quote]

Wife had it done years ago, she is 4’11" and 120 pounds, and was busting out of a 34 Double D bra. Always had upper back and neck pain, could never go without a Bra comfortably. I was very, very sad when she got it done, I still have my moments when I tear up like a Native American standing in Detroit.

Good luck DN[/quote]
I grind my teeth when I hear those commercials about Breast Reduction on the radio.

everyone knows its about dat ass guys…

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

I demand a video of DarkNinjaa working out in a bikini…[/quote]

Bikinis are for pussies.

I work out naked, brotha. [/quote]

Ok, even better. Still need video…

and I’m with Bignate, it’s all about the ass. I can appreciate a nice rack, but it’s not a necessity.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Sorry.

[/quote]

I would like to offer my heart felt sympathies for having a very lean body and still a sizable* chest.

I feel it would be best if you went to any figure or fitness event and let them girls know your troubles and woes.

They could not possible be anything other than supportive and understanding.

• my spellchecker offered “seizable”… I was tempted

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Sorry.

[/quote]

I would like to offer my heart felt sympathies for having a very lean body and still a sizable* chest.

I feel it would be best if you went to any figure or fitness event and let them girls know your troubles and woes.

They could not possible be anything other than supportive and understanding.

• my spellchecker offered “seizable”… I was tempted[/quote]

LOL @ spellchecker

I agree with the point you are making. DN has the holy grail of female physiques and she’s just going to throw it away. She’s hinted she wants to be a boy, I don’t know what to believe, I’ve found her very lady like in PM’s.

The boobs don’t make DN; DN makes the boobs.

Both boobs and asses are great… it all depends on who they’re on.