Butt Man or Breast Man?

Zeppelin: I didn`t know you loved amputee-asses. Just kidding! Nice look.

If it were up to me, I’d go strictly on pussy. I like a nice hot-dog bun pussy that is clean shaven or only has a tiny strip of hair above.

Go to www.ratemycameltoe.com for a variety of pics and some show a perfect pussy. I could care less about breasts, ass and legs when it comes to a nice pussy.

I suppose it would have to belong to a highschool girl too right?

Nothing beats a nice ass…boobs are great in all sizes so it doesn’t matter as much

Speaking of big butts and big everything else, I went to a bar last night to watch the Cubbies and it turned out to be karaoke night. This “full-figured” karaoke diva asked me if I wanted to ride the chocolate tilt-a-whirl.

thats one huge assssssssssssssss

So, Nate, she could have a booty as big as a caboose, one AA boob, the other a funny looking C. But as long as her coochie was cute, you’d be good to go?

So scrub??? Did you hit it? Hole1/Hole2 reverse cowgirl?

Big ass and I’m not sure why.

x10 here.

Great to see you posting still remember your Black vixens and Ass worship thread contributions.Glorious.

Yes Please!

Shit with the door open and talk about pussy.

Zep, was that your very first big ass post up above. History!

Btw, I’m kinda annoyed the mods let you reboot this old thread when they didn’t let any of my attempted reboots go thru.

By the other way, ass man here. Any chick can have nice tits. A nice ass, especially for girls over 25 are earned. And far too few are out there earning them.