Butt Man or Breast Man?

DAN C: That’s because the slut is talking about the poop chute.

Gotta lean toward the ass. Not that I don’t like boobs, but finding a great ass is harder than finding a good set of boobs, so I think that’s why I have a preference towards the ass.

BALLOON KNOT ENTRYWAY! is that anything like the chocolate starfish? right above the fuzzy sausage wallet where I like to stick my purple headed yogurt slinger:-)

da butt

Finding a nice ass is like finding money in the street.

The thing is this. Anybody can have nice boobs nowadays thanks to silicone. Ass on the other hand, can’t be duplicated.

All though, now I hear they have ass implants. Go figure

big huge firm bountiful breasts all the way, fake or not, I don’t care :slight_smile:

well, seeing how i almost exclusively date latina and black women, i have to agree with thunder…bring on the BOOTY!

I gotta go for the breasts myself - and I like them large. Not to say the a nice butt isn’t good/important as well…

I believe a great man once said…

“I like big butts and I can not lie”

Thunder: Amen, brother.

All: There is a difference between a quality ass and a big booty. Please discriminate carefully. :wink:

“I like big butts and I cannot lie…”

The butt is a very valuable asset. Get it?

Anyways, I’m going to have to lean toward ass as well.

Big boobs can often be too fatty, with gross nipples the diameter of a baseball.

Good topic

pussy, ass and legs.

Nate, isn’t that what most of our posts boil down to? Sweet, isn’t it?

Heavythrower – you’re still dating while married? You posted a couple pics of your family and referred to the lady as your wife, and now you say you’re dating latina and black women?

Busted!! Actually, i love chics with big nips. I love ass for sure but the ratio must be a 2:1 in proportion to her waist size. I hate big asses that are flat, and I hate big asses attatched to fat women.

I see a nice butt and/or breasts as a bonus. I put many other things far ahead of these.

However, big booty is a turn off to me.

“strippers with butts like 12-year-old boys?”

I know what you mean. I have a serious gripe with all these eating-disordered women who seem to be striving to have a body like a 12-year-old boy.

My body preference is sort of an A-frame: small breasts but big, round ass. (And there’s also a big difference between fat, saggy big ass, and big, well-marbled but athletic and non-saggy ass.)

AHHH Yes…the ba-don-cka-donk-dump so plump and poundable.

Nuff’ said !!!