And another…
http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=46212&comview=1

those fairy wakes are a bitch

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
Owned.
Fucking Fairies.

Dude is pretty jacked though.[/quote]

I bet you he’s hung like a donkey too.

This is why I don’t have a Facebook or Myspace.

At the university I recently attended two students got stopped after one pissed on a bush in public. The guy who pissed ran away, and the cop stayed with the other kid and asked him questions. The kid said he didn’t know the guy who peed in the bushes and that he just met the guy. The cop took the info and went on Facebook and saw that the two were “friends” and had pics together, etc. He gave him a ticket for obstructing justice, all because he wouldn’t rat out his friend for peeing in a bush.

Um don’t privacy settings prevent this kind of thing from happening? My friends and I all use high privacy settings so our profile is hidden from general viewing and can only be accessed once we have verified the person is indeed a friend.

[quote]Enjoyingmytime wrote:
Um don’t privacy settings prevent this kind of thing from happening? My friends and I all use high privacy settings so our profile is hidden from general viewing and can only be accessed once we have verified the person is indeed a friend. [/quote]

yep. only my friends can see my stuff…potential employers, police officers etc cannot.

He’s just a fuckin’ tool.

That’s no reason not to use facebook…but set that shit on private.

You don’t need anyone looking at your stuff but people you want to.

He wanted to show his hawt abz on the interwebz and instead he got pwned by his boss.

[quote]ShaneM686 wrote:
Owned.
Fucking Fairies.

Dude is pretty jacked though.[/quote]

Are you kidding me? Dude is tiny as hell.

I thought on facebook only people from ur school and people who add you as a friend can see ur shit?

[quote]tykraus7 wrote:
ShaneM686 wrote:
Owned.
Fucking Fairies.

Dude is pretty jacked though.

Are you kidding me? Dude is tiny as hell.

I thought on facebook only people from ur school and people who add you as a friend can see ur shit?

[/quote]

a) it was a joke.

b) everything is a “network”. your school is a “network”. your region is a “network”. sometimes, your company is a “network”. he could have been registered as in his region or profession, and if someone in either of those is in the same one, generally they are able to see their pictures. stupid on his part if this is the case.