Buspar (Buspirone)

Couple years

2 months. Did a month of gel then switched to injections. Also just switched providers and just started 40mg eod. Will be starting hcg in like a week and the ai if i end up needing it

What do you recommend for anxiety together with TRT?

I just started TRT, 2 months 
 I have panic attacks. I have been taking Buspar since yesterday 
 Today I feel weak.

What are your levels like?

On the next injection day 480ng / dl, while on the third day after injection 700ng / dl

100 mg every 6 days

E2 is what I’d be testing if you’re trying to see if trt is causing anxiety.

Your tt isn’t too high, but we have no clue how much is aromatizing into estrogen.

E2 83 pg/ml, range to 59

Likely why you’re having anxiety.

Try lowering dose or splitting it something like 40mg every 3.5 days.

What is your body fat %?

Around 28%

Your test dose is probably pretty close where you’re at (would need Free T to confirm), but you have a lot of room for aromatase with the higher BF%. I had the same exact issue, and still do to a lesser degree.

Focusing hard on clean eating and exercising will make all of your E2 woes go away. The less fat you have, the less aromatase, thus less of your Free T being converted to Estrogen.

You could start a DIM at 100mg per day to help keep it in check while you work on cleaning up diet and ramping up exercise, but getting rid of the root cause will not only lower your E2 levels, it will also make you feel WAY better and allow you to truly experience the benefits of TRT.

Edit to add
 Also as others have suggested, I would agree that splitting the dose into at least twice weekly injections would also help to keep levels from spiking as well.

1 Like

is there any anti-depressant that could help this moment? DIM will help with anxiety? I have to somehow function and I am looking for help

DIM (if you respond to it) will help lower E2 levels which will in turn help with the anxiety if it’s E2 related.

Antidrpressants are all garbage. I watched my ex wife sleepwalk and had to wrestle of knife from her hand and couldn’t get her to snap out of it for close to an hour because of welbutrin. It made it so her body wasnt paralyzed while dreaming. She ended up slitting both wrists about a month later after a few drinks one night. Granted she is batshit crazy I still witnessed how welbutrin made it so I was not able to sleep at night in the same house as her. That made me start looking into spousal killings while asleep on antidepressants its amazing the numbers. I also experienced bizarre side effects when I tried multiple antidepressants as a teen. Even worse withdrawals, And i have withdrawn from opiates benzos and amphetamines numerous times.