T Nation

BUSINESS CARDS FOR PERSONAL TRAINING

Anybody out there know of a place on the net where I can get some business cards made up for personal training? Any ideas on what type of logo or anything else that should go on my new business cards? Need lots of replys please. Thanks a bunch.

There are plenty of places you can get simple cards made. Unless you find something VERY interesting, forget the logo. Do it in one color only, don’t use glossy paper for business cards, and I’d suggest you not get the raised letter typing. Just some thoughts.

Any Kinkos or Copy Cop or anything like that can make you business cards in about a day.

Ooops, I did reply earlier - except I forgot we’re not suppose to advertise - which I did (I’m an artist and a graphic designer…)SO - are you computer savvy? You could create your own cards on your home computer by purchasing one of the many types of software that are available specifically for this. I do my own via Photoshop and Illustrator and have a photo quality printer and scanner. However if you dont’ have a printer, you can save your design on disk and take it to a Kinkos and print 'em up there.

NOTE FROM MOD: IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE YOU MAY POST IT, BUT NO E-MAILS.

Okay - thanks, MOD!
Awright - here’s where you can see my a sampling of my art: www.portfolios.com/PatriciaSmith

And let me know if I can help you.....

PATRICIA!! I NEED a print of ‘3 Women with Big Hair’ what a fabulous illustration!

Thanks, Michelle! It still surprises me when people like my work. But I’m glad you liked that one - which is hanging (fully framed in a gold baroque style of frame) in our living room. The piece is 2 1/2’ X 3 or 4’ - good size piece. But I am preparing prints and may even see if I can get it commercially done (for mass production). Just email me your address and I’ll send you a postcard of it. This is what I do when I’m NOT in the gym…