T Nation

Bushy Sitrep: What Happened??

Is he ok?
Dead?
Smells funny?

Or has he become bubba’s prison bunkmate?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Uh ooooooo he don’t sound happy that I posted here.

If he got caught up on a narcotics charge, he is most likely in a minimum security place. Unless he was charged with MAJOR quantities, then he could be facing some real shit.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Well he’s still OK.

You could always PM him for info, rather than putting it on the BBing forum.

Cheers.[/quote]

Are you sure? I heard the government sent in a team of assassins to knock him off.

Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.

[quote]–X-- wrote:
Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.[/quote]

You’re a retard.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
–X-- wrote:
Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.

You’re a retard.[/quote]

Seconded

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
–X-- wrote:
Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.

So I look like I barely work out? OK, lets see your picture.

And while you’re at it why not tell us what useful contributions you have made to society.

All the best,
Bushy[/quote]

Looking good mate.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Uh ooooooo he don’t sound happy that I posted here.

Not unhappy merely curious as to why you would not exercise your brain and PM me to get a straight answer to your question.

Bushy[/quote]

We all want to know. We are all hoping for the best.

I am not sure why things in the public record would be off limits for discussion while more touchy subjects are openly discussed here.

Bushy is one of the most informed posters on this site about a variety of subjects and a good guy to seek advice from.

Doesn’t look small to me.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
–X-- wrote:
Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.

You’re a retard.

Seconded

Thirded.[/quote]

Fourthed

[quote]Boffin wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
Testy1 wrote:
Makavali wrote:
–X-- wrote:
Is that the guy who used to do all the roids even though he was small. That same guy who had that weak back avatar and did every steroid and supplement but looked like he barley even worked out? That guy sucked.

You’re a retard.

Seconded

Thirded.

Fourthed[/quote]

Fithdedededed

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Steve8867 wrote:
Uh ooooooo he don’t sound happy that I posted here.

Not unhappy merely curious as to why you would not exercise your brain and PM me to get a straight answer to your question.

Bushy

We all want to know. We are all hoping for the best.

I am not sure why things in the public record would be off limits for discussion while more touchy subjects are openly discussed here.[/quote]

Yea, I was wondering how you were doing as well. I hope you’re well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
And to all those who have offered kind words of encouragement and support…

THANK YOU!

Bushy[/quote]

No probs! You’re one of the good guys! (Altered ain’t bad neither :wink: )