Bushy, A Proper Protocol for GHRP-6?

EDK

I think this is something worth experimenting with yourself. GHRP6 is very low risk that isnt expensive. If you like IM than do that. If you like subQ than do that.

Research is good, by all means keep doing it. But in the case of this drug there is more room for low risk experimentation. Just my opinion of course. But I dont think you need to go crazy trying to figure out a fancy protocol or put too much thought into the hunger effects.

I get hungry from it IM. Very hungry. But its not the type of feeling where you cant stop eating if you want to. I find that I can eat more than normal but I can still stop after I eat my normal meal. I choose not to stop but it would tolerable if I did choose to. This is with 100mcg. The more you use the greater the hunger feeling.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
OK, back to the topic. I’m saying that the hunger ‘flash’ from IM or IV G6 can be so brief that you can effectively ignore it - or maybe you ignore it at your peril - only you will know after experimenting.

BBB[/quote]

Oh, well that makes sense. haha… Thanks BBB.

LOL @ the bill/anthony mixup… I was like “uhh…” until you mentioned the scamming little prick. haha

MAJOR ERROR!

OF COURSE I MEANT ANTHONY, NOT BILL, ROBERTS.

Sorry Bill!

BBB[/quote]

Whew, I was wondering what I missed and what Bill had done. Ha, Bill better get one heck of an Xmas card from you now!

It was in fact a cynical and deliberate attack on Bill Roberts. You see how Bushy has left his original post unedited? That is so people, when they initially read the thread, will see what he has said and assume that Bill is a rogue. They will be so shocked that they will not notice the correction.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
It was in fact a cynical and deliberate attack on Bill Roberts. You see how Bushy has left his original post unedited? That is so people, when they initially read the thread, will see what he has said and assume that Bill is a rogue. They will be so shocked that they will not notice the correction.[/quote]

It will also be the cause of the internet’s implosion. hah

I’ll give it a go sometime in January. I’ll wait to finish my current cycle/pct. With anything new I tend to trip myself out, so I’ll give peptides a run by themselves. Maybe use in a future AAS cycle to get that appettite higher.

thanks for all the help. oh and I went “wait what!?” when I read “bill” roberts

i will be running the following cycle soon

W 1 - 26 GHRP 6 100 mcg + Mod GRF 1-29 50 mcg 3x\Day
W 1 - 10 Prop 100 mg EOD
W 1 - 4 Dbol 40 mg /Day
W 4 - 10 Clen 100 mcg with Ketofin added in the 3rd week
W 10 - 16 Sarm S4 50 mg\Day

Nolvadex for pct

I have T3 on hand but i don’t think i will need it, Also i might do another sarm cycle on week 20 after taking a full 4 weeks off. I will just see how i feel at the time. I do wish i had more test, but it should do me nicely with my goals and all.

Oscar

Guys, how much less effective do you think running upon waking and before bed in slightly higher doses would be compared to 3X per day? Not so sure about this at work. Though I do have a private office with a private mini fridge/freezer…

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Guys, how much less effective do you think running upon waking and before bed in slightly higher doses would be compared to 3X per day? Not so sure about this at work. Though I do have a private office with a private mini fridge/freezer…[/quote]

Higher doses do not elicit a greater Gh output, past about 100mcg (for a 100kg person I believe), so increased frequency gives greater results, all other things being equal.

BBB[/quote]

Sounds good. Seems like, then, that the best thing would be to dose 3x daily if possible but if not, not much to be gained by upping the dose. Thanks Bushy.

BBB should probably edit that post about “bill”. It won’t be a big deal, but damn. That’s a pretty belligerent post to be left standing like that considering he meant it for another guy.

Iâ??ve been using GHRH (cjc-1293 or GRF 1-29) and GHRP (Ipamorelin) 100mcg of each per injection. I tired the G 6 first because it was so much less expensive but went with the Ipamorelin for my second order.

I like the results so far but I have very little to compare it to. If you want to use peptides to get your own GH release then you must use both according the experts. I have been privileged to read up on the subject from a very knowledgeable individual.

As I understand, it is critical or best to inject on an empty stomach, wait 20 minutes, eat a protein portion, and then at the 30 minute mark eat the remainder of a meal. This results in the largest GH pulse and that is what the peptides do. They get your body to produce itâ??s own GH pulse rather than you injecting GH.

With the eating being so critical, I have been trying to inject before each meal. Some days as many as 4 times. I believe you need to wait at least 4 hours between injections for your GH to build back up or something.

Well maybe you did not need the lecture on GH peptides and there use I thought Iâ??d chime in since I have some experience with it.

My next question is how to use it with insulin. Apparently they work very well together. I just have not found a good explanation for how to use the GH peptides with the insulin since they both require different eating habits. Any suggestions would be welcome.