T Nation

Bushy, A Proper Protocol for GHRP-6?

dises, sides, ptc if there is one…hard to come across good info,. I personally think you have your shit down to a science. so plz help us folk with a lesser IQ lol.

looking forward to it. Thanksin advance.

please delete this info

edited

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Search the internet for posts by a guy named “DatBTrue”. Not on this website[/quote]

first thing tomorrow, thanks bonez

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Search the internet for posts by a guy named “DatBTrue”. Not on this website[/quote]

Thanks for pointing that out BONEZ. very useful

Dat has a private forum, there is even more information on there.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Dat has a private forum, there is even more information on there.[/quote]

as soon as I signed up I got banned?

That’s normal, you have to wait for your account to be enabled.

Really quick before this is deleted…

BBB, your 100 mcg shots 3x/day, are those subq or IM?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I like to keep it simple these days (no really!) and 100mcg, upon waking, around lunch, before bed, seem to do me nicely.

OP, you don’t state what your goals are.

And yes, Dat place would have much more/ better info, but lets not mention it in public again please bonez.

BBB[/quote]

well out of pure interest and curriosity. as far as goals, as any man in this forum, more lean mass, drive down fat to single digit percentages.

I would like the benefits of GH, so when I read about raising it’s natural production that sounded a tad bit better.

I just wanted a little info. on proper use, I’ll do my own research then maybe run my own protocol by you and see what you think. :slight_smile:

much appreciated, no disrespect intended. I sought after you because you seem to have a vast knowledge. And now I sound like Im kissing ass.

anyways, I’ll definitely do more research on my own given I know so little about peptides

Sub Q my brother.

There is no benefit (IMO) to IM or IV shots, because of the ‘middle man’ that is the pituitary.

In other words, if the SQ shot works just fine to elicit the GH release (pulse) then IM or IV will only present fractionally greater risk, for zero extra reward.

Of course, there may be other angles (such as bypassing hunger effect) to consider when choosing your injection route.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks, BBB.

From your last line, if I’m understanding correctly, you’re saying that G-6’s hunger effect is the strongest from shooting subQ?

(The hunger effect is what I’m seeking, lol)

Sub Q my brother.

There is no benefit (IMO) to IM or IV shots, because of the ‘middle man’ that is the pituitary.

In other words, if the SQ shot works just fine to elicit the GH release (pulse) then IM or IV will only present fractionally greater risk, for zero extra reward.

Of course, there may be other angles (such as bypassing hunger effect) to consider when choosing your injection route.

BBB[/quote]

very interesting, how would you go about bypasing the hunger level??? I dont wanna put on bf fromn being a lil piggie with the increased appettite. would IM bypass hunger? also do you still reccomend IM GH injects over sub Q. Ive been banging my head against the wall because there is so much contradicting info out there.

one guy said if you want mass n appettite go with GHRP6, but it wont be pretty. Then wtf is the point? I wanna remain the leanest, and gh was offering that effect in a small window of time I beloieve.

Anyways, I’ll hit the books aka net and as frustrating it is, It’s nice having a credible source of information.

From the reading i have done the hunger decreases after 2 weeks of use as long as you eat clean i think you should be ok. I’m about to start my ghrp 6 just waiting on some Modified GRF 1-29, I would recommend u adding that for best results. Don’t go cjc 1295 with dac as its not useful because of GH bleed. I’ll be doing 100mcg GHRP 6 3x/day with 50mcg Mod GRF 1-29 3x/day.

Oscar

Bushy, I think you should make it clear you mean Anthony Roberts!

If we’re picking the guru’s brain on peptides, I’d be interested in hearing thoughts on cjc-1295 and hgh faf 186-195. I think you had said you hadn’t had much experience with those compuonds. Wondering if that’s changed at all. I’ve found a good protocol for fat loss to be 2.5 mcg of hgh frag in the morning on an empty stomach and 2.5 mcg at night, couple with .5 mcg of the cjc about every 4 days.