Bushisms

1. “I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport.” ?Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

2. “Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across this country.” ?Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

3. “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.” ?Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

4. “There’s no doubt in my mind that we should allow the world worst leaders to hold America hostage, to threaten our peace, to threaten our friends and allies with the world’s worst weapons.” ?South Bend, Indiana, Sept. 5, 2002.

5. “There’s an old…saying in Tennessee…I know it’s in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once…(3 second pause)… Shame on…(4 second pause)…Shame on you…(6 second pause)…Fool me…Can’t get fooled again.” ?Nashville, Tennessee, Sept. 17, 2002.

6. “See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” ?Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

7. “The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the – the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.” ?Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003.

8 “I’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep on the soil of a friend.” ?on visiting Denmark, Washington D.C., June 29, 2005

1. “Wow! Brazil is big.” after being shown a map of Brazil by Brazilian president Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, Brasilia, Brazil, Nov. 6, 2005

2. A TIE BETWEEN:
    “Rarely is the question asked, ‘Is our children learning’?”
    ?Florence, S.C. Jan 11 2000
    “The illiteracy level of our children are appalling.” ?Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 20004

Where’d you find this? This is is a classic… Man that guy is a dolt.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
6. “See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don’t attack each other. Free nations don’t develop weapons of mass destruction.” ?Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003
[/quote]

He’s right with this one. I don’t know of any FREE nation who develops weapons of mass destruction. I’m certainly not living in one.

hahhahaha, at least hes entertaining if nothing else.

My addition to the list:

“I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. You’re doing a heck of a job. You cut your teeth here, right? That’s where you started practicing? That’s good. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.” ?George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

“I’m honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein.” ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 25, 2004

“Like you, I have been disgraced about what I’ve seen on TV that took place in prison.” ?George W. Bush, Parkersburg, West Virginia, May 13, 2004

“My job is to, like, think beyond the immediate.” ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 21, 2004

“This has been tough weeks in that country.” ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

“Coalition forces have encountered serious violence in some areas of Iraq. Our military commanders report that this violence is being insticated by three groups.” ?George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 13, 2004

“Obviously, I pray every day there’s less casualty.” ?George W. Bush, Fort Hood, Texas, April 11, 2004

“Earlier today, the Libyan government released Fathi Jahmi. She’s a local government official who was imprisoned in 2002 for advocating free speech and democracy.” ?George W. Bush, citing Jahmi, who is a man, in a speech paying tribute to women reformers during International Women’s Week, Washington, D.C., March 12, 2004