Bush Was Right!!!!

Very catchy, but are they being sarcastic?

I don’t think they are being sarcastic at all.

I would buy that song in a heartbeat.

Great tune, great lyrics.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I don’t think they are being sarcastic at all.[/quote]

Dude this has to be some kind of joke:

Bush Was Right
Written by: Frank Highland

Freedom in Afghanistan, say goodbye Taliban
Free elections in Iraq, Saddam Hussein locked up
Osama?s staying underground, Al Qaida now is finding out
America won?t turn and run once the fighting has begun
Libya turns over nukes, Lebanese want freedom, too
Syria is forced to leave, don?t you know that all this means

Chorus
Bush was right!
Bush was right!
Bush was right!

Democracy is on the way, hitting like a tidal wave
All over the middle east, dictators walk with shaky knees
Don?t know what they?re gonna do,
their worst nightmare is coming true
They fear the domino effect, they?re all wondering who?s next

Repeat Chorus

Ted Kennedy ? wrong!
Cindy Sheehan ? wrong!
France ? wrong!
Zell Miller ? right!

Economy is on the rise kicking into overdrive
Angry liberals can’t believe it’s cause of W’s policies
Unemployment’s staying down, Democrats are wondering how
Revenue is going up, can you say “Tax Cuts”

Repeat Chorus

Cheney was right, Condi was right,
Rummy was right, Blair was right
You were right, we were right, ?The Right? was right and
Bush was right
Bush was right

the song gives me the sudden urge to shit. then i can blame it on poor intelligence.

“shit-zilla wrote:
the song gives me the sudden urge to shit. then i can blame it on poor intelligence.”

Your shit would be an improvement over your posting.

Great song!!!

Oh, I know you aren’t paying attention, but those pesky tapes are proving that BUSH WAS RIGHT!!!

JeffR

Their politics are grade-school level, and their music stinks.

My favorite part- the elementary school Nah Na Na Nah Nah! refrain.

Dumbasses.

Just a little reminder of the reality of things…

US shelved evidence discounting Iraq’s WMD: report
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060412/pl_nm/iraq_usa_labs_dc_2
[i]
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Bush administration publicly asserted that two trailers captured by U.S. troops in Iraq in May 2003 were mobile “biological laboratories” even after U.S. intelligence officials had evidence that it was not true, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

On May 29, 2003, President George W. Bush hailed the capture of the trailers, declaring “We have found the weapons of mass destruction.”

But a Pentagon-sponsored fact-finding mission had already concluded that the trailers had nothing to do with biological weapons, the Post reported, citing government officials and weapons experts who participated in the secret mission or had direct knowledge of it.

The Post said the group’s unanimous findings had been sent to the Pentagon in a field report, two days before the president’s statement.

Bush cited the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction as the prime justification for invading Iraq. No such weapons ever were found.

[/i]

[quote]vroom wrote:

Bush cited the threat posed by weapons of mass destruction as the prime justification for invading Iraq. No such weapons ever were found.

[/i][/quote]

Wait, so “WMD’s” WAS the primary reason we went into Iraq? Oh.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
vroom wrote:

[/i]

Wait, so “WMD’s” WAS the primary reason we went into Iraq? Oh.[/quote]

If you work for Reuters, it was.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
vroom wrote:

[/i]

Wait, so “WMD’s” WAS the primary reason we went into Iraq? Oh.[/quote]

No, WMD’s are the primary reason we’re going into Iran.

Where, of course, we will be greeted as liberators and the whole thing will pay for itself.

WMD’s are like a “free parking” card…

Advance your country to war, collect popular opinion on the way by whipping up fear.

Hey, how many of these cards are supposed to be in the deck anyway?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
vroom wrote:

[/i]

Wait, so “WMD’s” WAS the primary reason we went into Iraq? Oh.

No, WMD’s are the primary reason we’re going into Iran.

Where, of course, we will be greeted as liberators and the whole thing will pay for itself.
[/quote]

Isn’t it April? Didn’t we already invade Iran at the end of March? I’ve seen the numbers, I can tell you how many troops we sent and everything.

[quote]vroom wrote:
WMD’s are like a “free parking” card…

Advance your country to war, collect popular opinion on the way by whipping up fear.

Hey, how many of these cards are supposed to be in the deck anyway?[/quote]

Apparently, just enough cards to last until 2008’s election.

Fallout from the story I posted earlier…

White House hotly denies report on Iraq WMD
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060412/pl_nm/iraq_usa_labs_dc_3
[i]
McClellan said the Post story was “nothing more than rehashing an old issue that was resolved long ago,” pointing out that an independent commission on Iraq had already determined the intelligence on alleged Iraqi biological weapons was wrong.

When an ABC reporter pressed McClellan on the subject at his morning briefing, McClellan upbraided the network for picking up on the report.

“This is reckless reporting and for you all to go on the air this morning and make such a charge is irresponsible, and I hope that ABC would apologize for it and make a correction on the air,” he said.

The three-page field report and a 122-page final report three weeks later were classified and shelved, the Post reported. It added that for nearly a year after that, the Bush administration continued to publicly assert that the trailers were biological weapons factories.
[/i]

Of course, the reporting is reckless, but to continue to make assertions for a year after learning they were false was not?

They don’t leak, they don’t cherry pick and they don’t lie. Good to know they are such a moral upstanding group…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Fallout from the story I posted earlier…

White House hotly denies report on Iraq WMD
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060412/pl_nm/iraq_usa_labs_dc_3
[i]
McClellan said the Post story was “nothing more than rehashing an old issue that was resolved long ago,” pointing out that an independent commission on Iraq had already determined the intelligence on alleged Iraqi biological weapons was wrong.

When an ABC reporter pressed McClellan on the subject at his morning briefing, McClellan upbraided the network for picking up on the report.

“This is reckless reporting and for you all to go on the air this morning and make such a charge is irresponsible, and I hope that ABC would apologize for it and make a correction on the air,” he said.

The three-page field report and a 122-page final report three weeks later were classified and shelved, the Post reported. It added that for nearly a year after that, the Bush administration continued to publicly assert that the trailers were biological weapons factories.
[/i]

Of course, the reporting is reckless, but to continue to make assertions for a year after learning they were false was not?

They don’t leak, they don’t cherry pick and they don’t lie. Good to know they are such a moral upstanding group…[/quote]

It seems they get pissed off at the media anytime their own mistakes are highlighted. Should we pretend they aren’t there? I find it pretty shady to keep mentioning something for a year after the point you were informed the intel was false. What the hell happened to integrity? That doesn’t matter anymore as long it’s “legal” to keep massaging the info released?

Haha, im not his biggest fan but that song rocked.

pox wrote:

“It seems they get pissed off at the media anytime their own mistakes are highlighted. Should we pretend they aren’t there? I find it pretty shady to keep mentioning something for a year after the point you were informed the intel was false. What the hell happened to integrity? That doesn’t matter anymore as long it’s “legal” to keep massaging the info released?”

pox picks up feces, flings it against the wall, asks, “Does it stick?”

Sorry to hear that you continue to make assumptions and charges without reading the material. At least you are consistent.

Here is a little nugget in the middle of the text that you didn’t read:

"A U.S. intelligence official, speaking to Reuters on condition of anonymity, confirmed the existence of the field report cited by the Post, but said it was a preliminary finding that had to be evaluated.

“You don’t change a report that has been coordinated in the (intelligence) community based on a field report,” the official said. “It’s a preliminary report. No matter how strongly the individual may feel about the subject matter.”

Oh, well. There you go.

Prove to me that Bush knowingly “lied” or “manipulated evidence” and we will have an interesting discussion.

Failing that, why don’t you do something other than post your bile on the internet (all hours of the day and night).

Next?

JeffR

Jerffy,

Maybe you missed the above paragraph? Everyone knows it can take a bit of time for a report to propagate, but shelving it so it gets ignored certainly doesn’t help with that process.

Those two little things on your face are known as eyes. If you open them, you can see things. This paragraph is a metaphor. Grab your ass with both hands and see if you can find a clue.

What are you saying Vroom?

Bush was right, right?

We have this song to prove it, right?