Bush SUCKS!

Can even one of these morons who’ve spoke without thinking say with a clear conscience that this ass is taking us down the right path? Baahhaahaaha. Yesery, nothin’ fixes a problem like a good ol war…we’ll fix the world just like ya fix a carburator. There’s a reason why his approval is dropping just like there’s a reason most of the world dislikes the U.S. (especially since the last election). I guess it doesn’t take much to brain wash an idiot. Again: absolutely the most ass-sucking president ever.

You know whats funny. All the so called Democrates were trying to figure out a way to put a blame on Bush that he knew what was going to happen on 9-11 and did nothing about it, if I remember correctly. And Bush said something intreasting last night was that do want to wait and terroism strikes again or elimnate the threat ASAP… Now the same Democrates that is investgating 9-11 doesn’t want a war. How ironic is that…

Hey Burnsy, what would you do if you were president?

Burnsy, please think about what you are going to say before you say it. More people understood the path that Bush wants the country to take over the next year. Go to this article for more info http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/01/29/
opinion/polls/main538364.shtml.

What’s your solution for the economy, just give $300 to everyone, one time, or a permanent tax break for everyone that will save them much more than $300 every year?

What’s your solution for our international problems, wait for another attack and then bitch that the damn Republicans didn’t do anything to stop it? Is that what you want?

And who the hell cares if France is pissed off that we want Hussein gone from Iraq? The French as a rule hate the U.S. And Al-Queda hasn’t bombed the Eiffel Tower. Yet. Iraq is harboring Al-Queda cells. Time to clean house.

I just love how this “great nation” is hard pressed to wage war against a 3rd world nation with absolutely no evidence of any wrongdoing whatsoever.

And don’t bring up that gassing his own people or torturing to force confessions. He did that as a US ally and your government turned and looked the other way.

You should be concerned that people are being held in prison without formal charges. That the US government is shitting on the constitution of rights that you consider so holy.

As for your “democrats” being responsible for recessions? It’s called the business cycle. Capitalism is responsible for every boom and bust. It’s just how the system works.

You seem to think that if one were to examine Bush objectively they then would support him. I’m an independant and a moderate. i’ve examined Bush’s plans and his reasons. I thought to myself for the first year, “He’ll probably do some good.” I don’t anymore. People have said the same of Clinton and anyone on their side of an argument (that is, that if you examine them objectively you will see that they are right). I don’t like Bush. I hope that the people of this nation detach from themselves a little and realize how they would feel about Bush if they weren’t so focused on the “war” and don’t vote for him come election time. But they probably won’t see that. Oh well, Democracy is all about compromise. I’m willing to live with that.

Does anybody think it’s ironic that these liberals who oppse going to war to save the lives of innocent women and children in Iraq are pro-abortion? Think about it. They have no problem with the idea of killing completely defenseless American babies; which doesn’t save lives. Yet a war against an evil dictator, which will save many lives from future attacks and liberate the oppressed people of his nation, is wrong because some innocent people will die in the process. Where do these liberals come up with their conflicting ideas?

I learned LONG ago that you can not reason with liberals. They try to use emotion, and fear instead of fact and stats. The biggest example of this is the gun control issue. I hardly argue with them anymore, because it gets sooooo pathetic…What do I think of Bush?..BUSH RULES!

Capitalism is the saving and investment of capital (i.e. assets). Capitalism allows the productive capacity of an economy to expand over time. Capitalism does not itself cause booms and busts. Usury is the creation and lending of money at interest. Money can be created by governments (i.e. fiat money which is money by decree) or by banks making loans on non-existent money. If money is created faster than the productive capacity of an economy you have a boom (with inflation and employment). If money is not created faster than the productive capacity of an economy you have a bust (with deflation and unemployment). Booms are more politically acceptable than busts so governments and banks more often than not create money faster than the productive capacity of an economy. This is what Greenspand did through out the 90?s. But you can?t inflate indefinitely. Eventually inflation causes prices to rise so much that they decrease the productive capacity of an economy. In this cause you have stagflation (i.e. inflation and unemployment). Which is what Japan had through out the 90?s and America is begging to have. Greenspand is still trying to inflate the economy by cutting interest rates but it is just not working. P.S. The CPI is bullshit; the only measure of inflation is a growth of money supply. A way out of this cycle/mess is to have a 100% commodity backed money and 100% reserve banking. If your money is backed 100% by a commodity (e.g. gold or silver) and you have 100% reserve banking money supply can only increase as fast as the supply of the commodity backing it increases. The supply of the commodity would increase roughly as fast as the productive capacity of the economy (thus booms and busts would be minimized). In the 19th century both America and England were on 100% commodity backed money (America silver England gold). It is no coincidence that the 19th century saw the transformation of America and England into great powers. Please forgive my ramblings but I have to put my economics degree to use somewhere!

Where’s McCarthy when ya need him?

SlapMonkey, I by no means think that if one looks at President Bush objectively, they would reach the conclusion that he’s a good president. Yeah, he’s not very bright, and yes, he’s obviously eager to attack Iraq. But to say he sucks, or he’s a moron, or the worst president ever comapring him to Nixon, all without any type of justification, sorry, those are ignorant statements made by uninformed people. I don’t care if people don’t like Bush. Hell, many of my best friends can’t stand him. But liberals, who hate Republicans, will destroy anyone Republican who holds office, and that’s what I don’t like.

On another note, late last night I was watching CNN International and they were reporting on reactions to Bush’s speech overseas. Many Europeans don’t seem to like Bush. They liken him to a power-hungry cowboy, one actually said John Wayne. Someone else said he is clueless about European history and art and it really shows when he visits Europe. And finally, many interviewed said he did not provide enough justification to attack Iraq. So overseas anyway, he’s not well-liked.

One more thing which I found myself cracking up at (which I’m ashamed I did) was when CNN International reported what happened when President Bush met with King Hussein of Jordan. King Hussein said he was alarmed because Bush told him the U.S. was “going to smash Iraq and Saddam, and you’re either with us or against us.”

Bush’s for us or against us attitude is being criticized in Europe, as many leaders of other countires feel he’s isolating many of them, forcing them to take sides rather than remain neutral. I must admit, it is interesting seeing the Eurpoean perspective to all of this.

The only European history Americans need to know about is WWII. Too bad Roosevelt didn’t wait a year or so longer to bail Europe out of the same kind of mess were in today; At least there would be less Eurotrash in the world today!

The Europeans are unnerved by the sight of a RESOLUTE U.S. President who has the courage to speak the truth. Saddam Hussein is EVIL (oops, another word lberals hate because it implies a moral judgement) and he has stated his role model is Joseph Stalin. It’s not like the U.S. is going to declare war on the Abraham Lincoln of the Middle East. As soon as Saddam has the ability, he’ll provide Al Quaeda with some smallpox and after ensuring plausible deniability, he’ll unleash a scourge of biblical proportions on the US. Then the Democrats would rip Bush a new one for ‘not’ doing something ahead of time. These European leaders criticizing the President and claiming alleged moral superiority are the same people who brought the word ‘appeasement’ into the dictionary. They think all Saddam needs is a hug and some ‘nurturing dialogue.’ They never met a totalitarian dictator they weren’t ready to kiss up to. Methinks their diets are high in soy.

Hey TC, how about sending our Commander in Chief some Testosterone T-shirts? He’s definitely T-Man material.

“IronSlammer…trying (and failing) to think up witty end comments since MBE last posted.”

Clinton was a pussy and so was Gore. Bush is a real T man who believes in ideals and has principles. The media, the enemy and other nations are not used to that. Either is the American public. Love him or hate him. He does what he thinks is right. A great nation needs a great leader. He’s the right man for the job. Liberals have fucked up this country for decades. Hopefully thier time has passed.

Haha! Liberals using fear! Republicans being the logical ones!

That’s a good one!

Oh man, that’s not even worthy of a reply.

Well I guess most of you punks live in some kind of fairytale land if you honestly believe that this war is going to magically wipe out everyone who hates the U.S. and we’re all going to live happily ever after. It’s as futile as Reagan’s war against drugs; no matter how many you wipe out there’s a hundred more ready to take their place. That’s right, contrary to what your beloved Napolean wants you to believe, this brainless endeavor is going to generate tons more acts of terror than it’ll ever prevent, acts of terror that never would have happened if the U.S. just stayed the fuck out of other countries business in the first place. Hope you guys like anthrax and exploding buildings cause it’s gonna rain shit on us when this thing goes down.

And it falls to us, the active moderates, to keep you (liberals and conservatives) from killing each other.

“come on people now, smile on your brother…try to love one another right now”

This place is getting so emotionally charged it has become obsurd.

I have a slightly off topic question for threads like this…Where do all these un-heard of people come from when topics like this come up? Who has heard of “Non-American” until now? Or the dude that started this post? Do people like non american usually post as a different person, but is too big a Communist coward to post his real name, while expressing his opinion? I don’t mind people disagreeing with me, but use your real moniker, also never forget that this is a Weight-lifting website, so if you are a first time poster who is only interested in debating politics, then you came to the wrong web site…