Bush Admits He Watched First Plane Hit on 9/11

Memory confusions can strike anyone regardless of how smart or stupid one might be.

jnd

What’s really sad is that some of you actually think this is important.

Not surprising. Bush didn’t give a shit about this country. He should be further investigated. It’s just unfortunate that he won’t ever go to prison like he deserves…

[quote]ZEB wrote:
What I find amusing is that Bush is still news to the Bush haters. I don’t think that they will ever be able to move on. I can see you guys 45 years from now in your walkers slowly moving up the walkway: (geezer voice): “That dirty Bush is a toothless SOB, in my day we hated em and WE STILL DO!”

Personally I think you guys are as funny as the Obama “birthers”. There’s something about extremes that always tickles me. [/quote]

In that case, you probably won’t be thrilled to realise the situation are extremely different.

Just yesterday, four American soldiers died in Iraq and it’s directly imputable to Bush’s eagerness to send troops over there. 4,340 died in total, with many more maimed. And don’t even get me started on the Iraqis…

That’s Bush’s legacy and the main reason people hate him. It is an established fact and there is no doubt in anybody’s mind that his administration was behind the decision to bomb and invade the country. You explain to me how that’s even remotely comparable to someone claiming Obama is a foreign born citizen.

[quote]lixy wrote:
ZEB wrote:
What I find amusing is that Bush is still news to the Bush haters. I don’t think that they will ever be able to move on. I can see you guys 45 years from now in your walkers slowly moving up the walkway: (geezer voice): “That dirty Bush is a toothless SOB, in my day we hated em and WE STILL DO!”

Personally I think you guys are as funny as the Obama “birthers”. There’s something about extremes that always tickles me.

In that case, you probably won’t be thrilled to realise the situation are extremely different.

Just yesterday, four American soldiers died in Iraq and it’s directly imputable to Bush’s eagerness to send troops over there. 4,340 died in total, with many more maimed. And don’t even get me started on the Iraqis…

That’s Bush’s legacy and the main reason people hate him. It is an established fact and there is no doubt in anybody’s mind that his administration was behind the decision to bomb and invade the country. You explain to me how that’s even remotely comparable to someone claiming Obama is a foreign born citizen.[/quote]

I think the Iraq war was a mistake. A big reason is that the mindset of ME people is simply not disposed to a liberal democracy. Iraq will eventually revert back to something similar to what Saddam had going and all the nation-building was simply a waste of good men and money.

It would have been far smarter just to bomb the whole place out of existence.

[quote]lixy wrote:
ZEB wrote:

Personally I think you guys are as funny as the Obama “birthers”. There’s something about extremes that always tickles me.

That’s Bush’s legacy and the main reason people hate him. It is an established fact and there is no doubt in anybody’s mind that his administration was behind the decision to bomb and invade the country. You explain to me how that’s even remotely comparable to someone claiming Obama is a foreign born citizen.[/quote]

You mean the war that Hillary Clinton and other democrats voted for? That war?

Anyway,

one dictator dead, one country that is now free (or on the brink of freedom) I don’t see that as a negative. Also, President Obama said when he was candidate Obama that he would have us out of Iraq with in the first six months of his administration. Gee do you think he just said that to get the various left wingnut groups to vote for him? Naw, that would mean that he lied, and the great one is incapable of lying, right?

Finally lixy at this point you are well known for your anti American posts. When this has been thrown at you in the past you’ve tried to dodge it by claiming that it’s just Bush you don’t like. But from your many posts on these threads over the years I suspect that you would rather see the US fail than succeed. Because of this I suspect that your opinion counts for little on this board, except with other anti American posters.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I think the Iraq war was a mistake. A big reason is that the mindset of ME people is simply not disposed to a liberal democracy. Iraq will eventually revert back to something similar to what Saddam had going and all the nation-building was simply a waste of good men and money.

It would have been far smarter just to bomb the whole place out of existence.[/quote]

Unfortunately, you’re right. They moment you establish a democratic society over there, just watch how fast they vote away their freedoms in the name of spirituality.

The best approach is to leave that cluster fuck alone. Don’t bomb it, just prevent them from extending their borders and leave them be.

[quote]lixy wrote:
ZEB wrote:

Don’t confuse the People with the Government. The USA feels like it’s been hijacked from us and alot of the bad decisions smear us, Americans.

I thought it was amazingly coincidental that Bush Senior wanted Saddam Really badly but wasn’t allowed to get him due to international agreements. Then Bush’s Son, George, magically through a whirlwind of events ended us up in Iraq, and this time got Saddam.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
… just watch how fast they vote away their freedoms in the name of [crisis du jour].
[/quote]

No, no-- that’s America…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Makavali wrote:
… just watch how fast they vote away their freedoms in the name of [crisis du jour].

No, no-- that’s America…[/quote]

Indeed

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Makavali wrote:

No, no-- that’s America…[/quote]

There’s enough diversity in America to prevent that.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

I think the Iraq war was a mistake. A big reason is that the mindset of ME people is simply not disposed to a liberal democracy.

[/quote]

They are not pre-disposed to ANY ideas coming from the Western powers, let alone the United States.

The US could even propose Sharia law and, by virtue of the suggestion coming from the US, the entire Middle East would be up in arms that America “dares to exploit religion” against practicing Muslims. Their hatred of all things American will find a way to fault anything good that does not come from within.

Remember that we brought in the Taliban, we put Saddam in power and fed him weapons - gee, the same ones we claimed he had? Duh! We sold it to them - and intelligence during the Iran-Iraq war, as a way to punish Iran for its Islamic Revolution and ousting of the shah.

Every time we have tried to single out an ally among the Arab countries, it has backfired on us. We just need to step away and for god’s sakes stop sending the billions of dollars every year to Israel.

People need to understand that it has nothing to do with a liberal democracy; their own people WANT it but we trust the sound and video bites from our own media to somehow represent the majority sentiment in that region.

Don’t forget the dancing Palestinian kids clip that was shown immediately after 9/11, which was later removed and not shown again. There were rumors that IDF soldiers just handed out candy bars to the kids and asked them to dance for the camera.

Real authentic.