T Nation

Burning Farts

There is a middle aged man in the building where I live(common bathroom. C’mon, I’m still young) who is in the habit of lighting a match after he uses the bathroom, presumably to diminish the smell.

Problem is, the burnt fart smell is one of the worst things I’ve ever smelled, bar none. Should I take it on faith that the unburned fart smell would have been massively more heinous, or is fart lighting a stupid habit that only makes things worse?

Probably…but I just wanted to say that sometimes my ass does burn after I fart…and sometimes after I shit too.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Probably…but I just wanted to say that sometimes my ass does burn after I fart…and sometimes after I shit too.[/quote]

And always after you see rrjc.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
Probably…but I just wanted to say that sometimes my ass does burn after I fart…and sometimes after I shit too.

And always after you see rrjc.[/quote]

Oh Christ.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

And always after you see rrjc.[/quote]

Those two seem to flock in pack huh? When you see one the other is surely to follow. Look out for Bauer to venture in here followed by PGA…oh wait.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Those two seem to flock in pack huh? When you see one the other is surely to follow. Look out for Bauer to venture in here followed by PGA…oh wait.[/quote]

You always seem to follow up behind Bauer huh?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
PGA wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Those two seem to flock in pack huh? When you see one the other is surely to follow. Look out for Bauer to venture in here followed by PGA…oh wait.

You always seem to follow up behind Bauer huh?
[/quote]

I just want to say that I had titled this topic “Burning Farts(not what you think)” but apparently the moderators clipped it. Oh, Well. Never mind that my dwelling smells like a turd birthday cake, bring out the toilet jokes.

I think you’re supposed to light the match after the fact, not during.

I’ve never had the balls to try to light my own farts though. Too risky with all that hair down there, although I could use a little spring cleaning…

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:
There is a middle aged man in the building where I live(common bathroom. C’mon, I’m still young) who is in the habit of lighting a match after he uses the bathroom, presumably to diminish the smell.

Problem is, the burnt fart smell is one of the worst things I’ve ever smelled, bar none. Should I take it on faith that the unburned fart smell would have been massively more heinous, or is fart lighting a stupid habit that only makes things worse?[/quote]

NO + match = NO-Xplode

This thread is reminding me of the part in Jackass: Number Two where the Johnny Knoxville dusts his ass with a shitload of white powder, then proceeds to blow ass right on top of some guys head.

POOF Hahahahahaha!

Every time I think of that white cloud that it produced, I laugh my ass off.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
This thread is reminding me of the part in Jackass: Number Two where the Johnny Knoxville dusts his ass with a shitload of white powder, then procedds to blow ass right on top of some guys head.

Hahahahahaha!

Every time I think of that white cloud that it produced, I laugh my ass off.[/quote]

I couldn’t find him doing it, but I found one of him getting it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCXPC9UAsB4