Burn Fat Fast

[quote]diazium353 wrote:
Running would be one of the best option you got, believe me it burn fat fast.

Good luck![/quote] So you would advise someone who’s over 300 pounds, and told you he has bad knees, to run? That is your advice? No weight training, good eating, etc?

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Have bench squats rows and deadlifts followed by high rep olympic lifts

4x a week and on off days push and pull your car at the park or gym parking lot

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Houlder PPress6 sets of 3
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
I was also going to recommend a goat meat and walnut shake program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this or other websites. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out![/quote]
Turkey and greens was another I heard if, I think they all work because unless you can eat pounds of food it’s difficult to overdo, what others? Some variety for the OP.

Btw asshole… No idea why I’d say that, maybe its like a reflex whenever you repeat the words “goat meat” or something, lols…

[quote]sandos wrote:

[quote]diazium353 wrote:
Running would be one of the best option you got, believe me it burn fat fast.

Good luck![/quote] So you would advise someone who’s over 300 pounds, and told you he has bad knees, to run? That is your advice? No weight training, good eating, etc?
[/quote]
LOL as a 300+ myself that would work great for about a week LOL then the knees, ankles, and lower back would have us limping around and barely getting outta bed!! The only running I would recommend is on grass in short spurts… Gassers work good for me…

[quote]gswork wrote:

I was also going to recommend a goat meat and walnut shake program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this or other websites. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out![/quote]
Turkey and greens was another I heard if, I think they all work because unless you can eat pounds of food it’s difficult to overdo, what others? Some variety for the OP.

Btw asshole… No idea why I’d say that, maybe its like a reflex whenever you repeat the words “goat meat” or something, lols…[/quote]
Hahaha
Good recommendations

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2

If you’re 300+ and want to lose fast, I would read up on the velocity diet. Seems a lot of bigger guys do very well on it.

I think what others have said concerning RFL and the V-Diet is best. Some kind of PSMF. Lose enough weight to be in the range to do something like the routine SickSex6 suggested, because right now, it’s probably not the time for that kind of approach.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2
[/quote]

Its worked time and time again for every HW wrestler who gains 50 pounds in the offseason and needs to cut weight fast.

Laugh all you want. Dont bother me none.

LOL x2 LOL

Dude isnt a bodybuilder

He wants to cut weight fast…will. heavy compouds and high rep oly lifts do that?

Guess not

LOL

X2

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I think what others have said concerning RFL and the V-Diet is best. Some kind of PSMF. Lose enough weight to be in the range to do something like the routine SickSex6 suggested, because right now, it’s probably not the time for that kind of approach. [/quote]

Agreed. Best thing to do is get to a healthier weight first, which can be done through diet ad light exercise. Not running 10 miles 4 days a week.

You seem pretty sensitive SickSex.
Time to up the nolva and clomid.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2
[/quote]

Its worked time and time again for every HW wrestler who gains 50 pounds in the offseason and needs to cut weight fast.

LOL x2 LOL

Dude isnt a bodybuilder

He wants to cut weight fast…will. heavy compouds and high rep oly lifts do that?

Guess not

LOL

X2

[/quote]

lol…the guy is clinically obese, not a “HW wrestler who gains 50 pounds in the offseason”.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2
[/quote]

LOL x2 LOL

Dude isnt a bodybuilder

Guess not

LOL

X2

[/quote]

lol…the guy is clinically obese, not a “HW wrestler who gains 50 pounds in the offseason”.[/quote]

How do you know what his full history is?

Is it not possible that he has always beeen active but just got real fat?

By him choosing this site to ask his question i assume he has a background in sports of exercise…

Did i miss where he said he has ben a couch potato his whole life?

Could he be an old lineman who continued lifting but stopped running and lost control of his diet?

Thats where my mind is

Time to up the nolva and clomid.[/quote]

Ive been tracking it all day on USPS.com

Itll be here in the morning

Til then

Fuck you

But tomor we will be friends

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:
I think what others have said concerning RFL and the V-Diet is best. Some kind of PSMF. Lose enough weight to be in the range to do something like the routine SickSex6 suggested, because right now, it’s probably not the time for that kind of approach. [/quote]

What OP is saying is that he is ready or he feels ready to get kicked in the mouth with hard training. Hes dropped a lot of weight the light way. Thats where hes here. He wants to play hard now.

If he didnt he would continue doing what he has done to dropweight already.

No?

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2
[/quote]

LOL x2 LOL

Dude isnt a bodybuilder

Guess not

LOL

X2

[/quote]

lol…the guy is clinically obese, not a “HW wrestler who gains 50 pounds in the offseason”.[/quote]

By him choosing this site to ask his question i assume he has a background in sports of exercise…

Could he be an old lineman who continued lifting but stopped running and lost control of his diet?

Thats where my mind is[/quote]

Well there in lies the problem eh?

Whilst I asked what he already done to lose the weight he has (try and get a bit of history) you prescribed him a specific workout plan, tailored to a “HW wrestler”…maybe not tailored best to his ability and needs.

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]RATTLEHEAD wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
What you need

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull[/quote]

lol[/quote]
x2
[/quote]

LOL x2 LOL

Dude isnt a bodybuilder

Guess not

LOL

X2

[/quote]

Thats where my mind is[/quote]

Well there in lies the problem eh?

Whilst I asked what he already done to lose the weight he has (try and get a bit of history) you prescribed him a specific workout plan, tailored to a “HW wrestler”…maybe not tailored best to his ability and needs.

[/quote]

Thats what he asked for.

Im assuming hes hit the point where he feels ready to turn it up. And of course i will change my stance if he shows otherwise but what i wrote is a rough example of a type of training that will get him where he wants to go…if ready

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

Time to up the nolva and clomid.[/quote]

Ive been tracking it all day on USPS.com

Itll be here in the morning

Til then

Fuck you

But tomor we will be friends [/quote]
So sensitive

I think you all need more information. My weight has been up an down well for the last 6 years. Heaviest was 452 got a lap band in Dec. 2006 . It helps but will not do it for you. I am active. I weighed 315 Monday morning. I ran a 5k june the first in 39:30. I wanted to drop fat fast because a vacation coming up at the end of July. Just seemed like a good idea to see what I could lose before then. I don’t have goat meat but I do have deer meat in the freezer. Fish in the freezer. Eat a lot of chicken. I snack on pistachios, almonds and pumpkin seeds. I haven’t been doing any real cardio. Just lifting. After gettting on this site I have been doing 3 sets of 6 reps with as heavy as I can on every movement I do. I am not familiar with all the oly lifts. just bench, power clean, and squats. My favorite right now is a hang clean then push it over my head. I was an all-state offensive lineman in 1995. I’m 6’0’’ tall been treated for low T before and consider myself to be atheletic.Just too fat.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

What OP is saying is that he is ready or he feels ready to get kicked in the mouth with hard training. Hes dropped a lot of weight the light way. Thats where hes here. He wants to play hard now.

If he didnt he would continue doing what he has done to dropweight already.

No?

[/quote]

Shit, just actually read OP’s response, and looks like you pegged him right as a former ball player. I guess I read that he was heavier, and just assumed he was pretty inactive (I know maybe one person 350+ who isn’t IRL, and he’s a 6’5" giant). So actually, what you prescribed is spot on IMO if the dude can handle it.

My bad bro.