T Nation

Burn Fat Fast

Anyone have a program or link to a six week program to burn as much fat as possible. I like to lift don’t want to run more than a mile at a time. I weigh 315 and my feet and knees can only take so much abuse. Thanks

Swimming.

Concept 2 rowing Ergometer !

Use all those hundreds to get some lipo.

Thanks

Rapid Fat Loss diet

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/rapid_fat_loss_20?id=3628631&pageNo=0

I used those hundreds to buy a bicycle. I won those in a weight loss challenge went from 420 to 335 in 6 months. I do appreciate the encouragement. thanks for the links.

[quote]Sportsman wrote:
I used those hundreds to buy a bicycle. I won those in a weight loss challenge went from 420 to 335 in 6 months. I do appreciate the encouragement. thanks for the links.[/quote]
What kind of bike?
How long did it take to lose that much weight?
That’s pretty amazing man, good job.
Why a 6 week program?

The program in John Romaniello’s new book engineering the alpha, do 6 weeks of phase 1, no cardio prescribed just lots of heavy barbell complexes. Comboned woth low carb intermitttent fasting. To up the fat loss add fasted AM walks.

OP

Make, buy, beg or steal a sled/prowler matey. Burns tons of calories, and if not abused is an excellent fat-loss and conditioning tool which can be used everyday. I’m not sure jumping into something like a John Romaniello program which involves complexes, and would require a certain base foundation of mobility, strength and coordination in your current condition is wise (I mean no offense to Putter for suggesting it, or to you)

Sort your diet out first - hire someone like John Meadows or Shelby. Not as expensive as you think. They have got a shitload of articles here on T-Nation that can start you off in the right direction. Learning the basics lifts and of what a good solid sustainable diet looks like.

I wish you good luck fella. Keep us posted.

Moog

Running would be one of the best option you got, believe me it burn fat fast.

Good luck!

Insane progress so far, what did you do to lose close to 100lbs?

Eat less.

Good job on the progress so far Sportsman. Low impact is for sure your best bet at this point, walks are great. As said, swimming is a wonderful option. Keep working on your diet, this is the most important link in the weight loss chain. Whatever options you choose, just keep sticking with it man. 420 to 315 is awesome.

What you need

Have bench squats rows and deadlifts followed by high rep olympic lifts

4x a week and on off days push and pull your car at the park or gym parking lot

Example

Monday
bench 6 sets of 3
Row 4x8
Hang Snatch 5x10

Tuesday
Back Squat 6x3
Front Squat 4x8
Hang Clean 5x10

Thursday
Houlder PPress6 sets of 3
Assisted Pull Ups 4x8
SSnatch5x10

Friday
Deadlift 6x3
Incline Bench
Cleans 5x10

Wednesday
car push

Saturday
car pull

If you can afford it try making your primary meat source goat meat have handfuls of walnuts and plenty of raw veggies blended into whey shakes a couple times a day

Work up to 2 or 2.5 gallons of water

I was also going to recommend a Romaniello program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this site or on his website. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out!

I was also going to recommend a goat meat and walnut shake program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this or other websites. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out!

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
I was also going to recommend a goat meat and walnut shake program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this or other websites. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out![/quote]

Problem with 90 percent lean meat healthy fats and veggies with whey?

Sorry man

Next time ill tell him squats and milk

Asshole

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]Smashingweights wrote:
I was also going to recommend a goat meat and walnut shake program. If not the one above , there are others you can find on this or other websites. Idk if you’re ready for that or not, but there’s only one way to find out![/quote]

Problem with 90 percent lean meat healthy fats and veggies with whey?

Sorry man

Next time ill tell him squats and milk

Asshole[/quote]
Woah woah woah, take it easy Mr. SickSex.
I didn’t say anything was wrong with lean mean, healthy fats and veggies.
Who in their right mind would say a diet like that is wrong?
Take a chill pill.
Didn’t I say I would recommend the same thing?