Burger King Bacon Sundea

I think I shall be in line Thursday to see their new Summer Menu, and to try the bacon sundea

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/food/story/2012-06-12/burger-king-limited-time-bbq-bacon-sundae/55552508/1
Burger King rolls out summer BBQ sandwiches, bacon sundae
Updated 1h 4m ago Comments NEW YORK (AP) â?? Burger King will try to lure customers this summer with a barbecue party â?? and a bacon sundae.

By Noel Barnhurst, AP
Burger King’s bacon sundae has 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar.
EnlargeCloseBy Noel Barnhurst, AP
Burger King’s bacon sundae has 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar.
Sponsored LinksThe world’s second biggest hamburger chain on Thursday is launching several pork, beef and chicken sandwiches as limited-time offers.

And for a sweet ending, the company is offering a bacon sundae â?? vanilla soft serve with fudge, caramel, bacon crumbles and a piece of bacon â?? that started in Nashville, Tenn. earlier this year.

The salty-sweet dessert clocks in at 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar, and joins a kitchen-sink of other weird ice-cream combos.

PHOTOS: See some of the wacky new ice cream flavors
PHOTOS: Products with new, weird flavors like bacon milkshakes
Burger King’s summer menu includes: A Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. Carolina BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich. Texas BBQ Whopper or Chicken Sandwich. Sweet potato fries. Frozen Lemonade.

The items will be available through the summer, or while supplies last.

The limited-time items are Burger King’s latest push to win back customers and reverse sliding market share, an effort that started soon after the company was taken private by the private equity firm 3G Capital in late 2010.

Earlier this year, Burger King launched its biggest-ever menu expansion, including fruit smoothies, snack wraps and new salads. The items were intended to go after a broader audience of moms and families, a shift from the chain’s previous strategy of courting young men with calorie bombs.

Core menu items, such as French fries and the Whopper, have also been tweaked as part of the effort to improve food quality.

Burger King is trying to underscore its focus on ingredients with a new tag line, “Taste Is King,” which replaces “Have It Your Way.”

A new ad has been celebrating summer barbecues to highlight the chain’s emphasis on fire-grilling burgers. The new summer items will be featured in ads starting Thursday.

This month, 3G plans to take Burger King public on the New York Stock Exchange.

Wendy’s is also revamping its menu to improve ingredients and recast itself as a higher-end burger chain. The makeovers by the hamburger giants come at a time when the traditional fast-food chains are seeing more competition from smaller players such as Five Guys Burgers and Smashburger that offer higher-quality food, and from burger alternatives such as Subway.

Burger King isn’t the only fast-food chain trying to draw attention with unusual offerings. Taco Bell earlier this year introduced its tacos with Doritos shells and a “nacho burrito” that includes corn chips.

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I had a bacon shake once and it made me gag and puke out my window.

That apple pie sundae from rallys or checkers looks amazing though…the closet one to me is like 30 minutes away

That shit looks nasty. But hey gfy if you can handle it.

Thats right up there with a Schlitz & strawberry ice cream float.

“Burger King’s bacon sundae has 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar.”

Does it come in a 32oz size?

I’m fucking sick of hearing about bacon everywhere.

The way it’s talked about you’d think it was invented 5 years ago.

^ Bacon is always breaking headlines because it’s so awesome…

But on a sundae? Awwww hellllllllllll no

[quote]Cuso wrote:

“Burger King’s bacon sundae has 510 calories, 18 grams of fat and 61 grams of sugar.”

Does it come in a 32oz size?[/quote]

Not in New York. ZING!

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]Cuso wrote:

Does it come in a 32oz size?[/quote]

Not in New York. ZING!

CS[/quote]

Milkshakes, ice cream, coffee drinks, and pretty much anything containing milk is exempt from the stupid proposed law. Makes tons of sense, right?

THIS IS WHY THEY HATE US.

(and by they I mean our Arteries)

I tried the bacon sundae back when Dennys did it.

ITS FUCKING AWESOME