Buns

[quote]911 Girl wrote:
As already stated I like a nice firm butt. I will chase it down the hall pinching it until it stops and then grab hold of it. I also like to paddle it.[/quote]

Thank you. I rather enjoyed that… :wink:

Yay squats!

RANGE OF MOTION Tip 1:

Wiping your ass is harder when you gain body size. Flexibility and stretching is key to having good ass wiping range of motion.

Ladies ASS Wiping Tip 1:

Wipe front to back, or you might get sh*t in your crack!

All my working out and clean living and what happens? Yesterday while doing a stock count the old lady with me grabbed my ass

what a asskissing thread :wink:

What do you mean? There’s plenty of pinching and slapping, as well.

[quote]michaelv wrote:
What do you mean? There’s plenty of pinching and slapping, as well.[/quote]

I need to get some bigger pants. My ass is filling it out too much for my waist size. I hate the homie jeans, and now Levis are too tight and strangle the boys. What do I do???

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
michaelv wrote:

I need to get some bigger pants. My ass is filling it out too much for my waist size. I hate the homie jeans, and now Levis are too tight and strangle the boys. What do I do???[/quote]

get a skirt!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
michaelv wrote:

I need to get some bigger pants. My ass is filling it out too much for my waist size. I hate the homie jeans, and now Levis are too tight and strangle the boys. What do I do???[/quote]

That’s not a good look (male camel-toe).

Time for relaxed fit 505’s, 550’s, etc.?

Since one of my nicknames is “high pockets” I guess I’m ok in this department. This thread is pretty funny. Plus, I have to agree with the Prof & Hoss, round is where it’s at! No butt, no chance!

[quote]BFG wrote:
As far as Poltergeist - that scene with the maggots coming out of the steak - that … was … awesome. [Although it did f*ck me up for a while, as I was a little kid at the time.]

BFG[/quote]

I like the abrasive ProfX too. But it was fried chicken, not steak, that the maggots came from.

DB

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
michaelv wrote:

I need to get some bigger pants. My ass is filling it out too much for my waist size. I hate the homie jeans, and now Levis are too tight and strangle the boys. What do I do???

get a skirt![/quote]

HA HA …I think you’d like my ass then huh?

[quote]Uga wrote:
Since one of my nicknames is “high pockets” I guess I’m ok in this department. This thread is pretty funny. Plus, I have to agree with the Prof & Hoss, round is where it’s at! No butt, no chance![/quote]

Oh yeah. Having a firm, round ass is where it’s at!

Yay squats!

Dingleberries suck.