Looks like my log was filled to capacity... and as was pointed out by Ouroboro and Rugger, couldn't have come at a better time with the culmination of my first foray into the world of the powerlifting competitions.
So, here we go into the next stage of training, and the original destination/ reason for my training... the WPFG the first week of August.
My goals for this meet... 700 deadlift and a 400 bench... raw.
Things I learned in my first meet...
1) Do not start laughing while weighing in nekked...
2) Do not wink at said judge while weighing in... nekked
3) Do not think sexy thoughts while wearing a skin tight singlet
4) Do not put your own baby powder on your legs and rub it in before deadlifting
5) Do not try to crack jokes with someone (you don't know) who is obviously stressed out
6) Do not warm up with someone's opener for bench or deadlift... at least until they are finished
7) Do not ask your competition what weight they are opening with, and what their second attempt is going to be
These are some of the things I seen people get upset about... these are not things that I did ( except for #'s 1 through 5 lol!)
I am sure there are a lot more that will come to me after I think about it for a bit...