T Nation

Bunk Test?

I ordered a cycle of test e from a ssb source. im on about week 10 of 12 taking 500 per week. im also taking 250iu hcg eod and .25 AI eod and 1.25mg proscar eod. i feel i dont even have to ask if its bunk. iv lost 5 pounds since cycle started and have made hardly any gains if any. There has been absolutly no libido effects which was about half the reason i chose test because of a previous libido problems from an improper winstrol cycle.

(also ordered some BD proviron from same source before this cycle and had NO libido affects.)

Does anyone have any input? i dont even know what to think about all this.

You don’t need all of that garbage you’ve been putting into your body at 500 mg/week. Proscar is an anti-androgen and the HCG and AI’s at that dose of test is just an unnecessary waste of money.

Basically, the AI and Proscar could have and probably did ruin your cycle.

Also, HCG use downregulates your leydig thingamajiggies. It’ll fuck your balls up worse than test will. Maybe not at that dose and for that length, but it will eventually.

Next time, run your test alone. The dose is low enough that you don’t need to worry too much about sides unless you are EXTREMELY prone to gyno etc…

What about strength gains? While weight gain and libido are dependent on other factors (such as kcal surplus, T/E ratio, etc), the strength gains should be obvious and remarkable.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
Also, HCG use downregulates your leydig thingamajiggies. It’ll fuck your balls up worse than test will. Maybe not at that dose and for that length, but it will eventually. [/quote]

This is incorrect. The ‘desensitization’ that occurs from repeated, large doses of hCG isn’t applicable to the OP’s situation at all.

The OP did fine with his hCG dosing.

[quote]chillain wrote:
Diana Bolann wrote:
Also, HCG use downregulates your leydig thingamajiggies. It’ll fuck your balls up worse than test will. Maybe not at that dose and for that length, but it will eventually.

This is incorrect. The ‘desensitization’ that occurs from repeated, large doses of hCG isn’t applicable to the OP’s situation at all.

The OP did fine with his hCG dosing.

[/quote]

It won’t help him unless he is trying to get a girl pregnant on cycle.

basically no strength gains out of the ordinary. basically feels like im taking all this and absolutly nothing it happening.

say it may be working. what may be stopping my libido from going up?

can i get off the AI cold turkey? im guessing its smarter to tapper off.

also forgot to mention. pretty important. my buddy is taking the same test e and has been for the same amount of time along with dbol from same source for the first 4 weeks of cycle (he is not taking proscar, AI, or HCG) sad to say NO GAINS! Testes havnt even shrunk. i dont understand. id hate to think its bunk but i dont know what else it could be.

You are 4 weeks in and no strength gains? Your shit is bunk man. At 500mg of Test (any kind Cyp Eth, Pro, Sust) at week 4 you should definitely be noticing something going on.

Sorry bro your gear is no good.

i’d say you got some good quality steril oil. (yes i stole that line from someone else here :-)) I’m doing the same cycle right now. I’m on day 2 of week 4 on Test C @ 500mgs weekly not using any of the other stuff though and my max lifts are moving up in 20lb increments, recovery is almost instant, libido is insane…

anyone heard of dog-vet anabolics?

Yep, enantato 250 & boldenon 200, works great!!