Bunk Gear and PCT ?

Good evening everyone.

Interested to hear thoughts and opinions on the following;

If one were to complete the first two weeks of a planned 2 week on, 2 week off series of cycles, using 150mg of Test Prop per day, (after frontloading 200mg) along with 50mg of Dianabol per day, and experienced; no water retention, no increase in libido, no nipple sensitivity, ( 0.5mg Adex used every 3rd day ) no shin splints or pumps, and no weight or size gain in spite of good training and diet, could one reasonably assume that the substances used were - at the least - very seriously underdosed, or indeed fake ?

If so, is it reasonable do you think, to either; cut the length of PCT between the end of this “failed” cycle to less than two weeks prior to starting the next, or even discount the cycle altogether ?

The plan was to complete three two week cycles with two weeks inbetween, before taking 4 weeks off.

I am left wondering if it is worth just waiting a week, and starting the whole process again as if this first cycle never took place.

I shall be using supplies from a different manufacturer though.

I know it’s probably splitting hairs a little between a week here and there, but I’m interested in what people think, and if anyone else has experienced a similar situation.

Regards all,

Crash.

You would probably be fine starting your new cycle since you intended to anyway…it probably will not affect your long term recovery prospects in the slightest.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
You would probably be fine starting your new cycle since you intended to anyway…it probably will not affect your long term recovery prospects in the slightest.[/quote]

Thank you for commenting VTBalla34, I’ve got some new supplies coming next week and as I’ll be taking a 4 week break after the third 2 week run, I’ll start again as soon as the gear arrives.

This seems to me to demonstrate another advantage of running the short cycle approach.

Someone who is say, eight weeks into a 12 week cycle, having a 2 week period of inadvertantly using bunk or underdosed gear, could probably not just scrap it and start again so quickly.

Also, they may not even realise that they are underdosing for several weeks, and would have no real idea of when to begin PCT based on the half life of their product.

Lots to think about in this game huh ?

Crash.

I just read your post in the other thread (if it wasn’t you then I apologize) about how you are about to turn 50. If I were in your shoes, I would never come off. Blast and cruise man. You should have little trouble getting a script for Test (although it is a bit more difficult to get a knwoeldgeble doctor to administer your treatment in your country). Something to consider.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I just read your post in the other thread (if it wasn’t you then I apologize) about how you are about to turn 50. If I were in your shoes, I would never come off. Blast and cruise man. You should have little trouble getting a script for Test (although it is a bit more difficult to get a knwoeldgeble doctor to administer your treatment in your country). Something to consider.[/quote]

Thanks for the idea mate. I’ve actually thought of that, but not sure how my Doc’ would view it…only one way to find out I guess…

I’ve had the old “snip”, so not at all worried about “keeping” my natural sperm count…do they generaly prescribe HCG when guys are on TRT do you think? ( to prevent atrophy )and an AI ?

Hmmmm, time to do a bit of research methinks…

Crash.

Most doctors don’t prescribe HCG with it. especially in England, which is even worse than the US as far as hypogonadal care. But you may have some luck finding it.

Oh it’s no problem finding it mate…and it’s quite inexpensive too.

I think the way forward with this is self medication…the problem as I see it with doctor prescribed TRT, is that they would insist on regular blood tests. One can’t very well claim to have low testosterone count during a blast, and if this coincided with a blood test it would look at least a little suspicious !

I’m waiting for some new gear to arrive, (just received an e-mail this morning confirming that it is on it’s way in fact) and will start a new series of two weekers soon, taking four to six weeks off after the third two week run.

If this is successful I can simply repeat a few times and see where it takes me.

Beyond that, particularly in the years following the great (!) event of turning 50, I may well plan to stay on, using the test taper method between cycles and using HCG whilst on.

Thanks for your interest bye the way sir !

Crash.