T Nation

Bump Around Nipple But No Pain

Im 44 years old and have done many cycles but not for 5 yrs. I’ve been on TRT for many years off and on. Been consistent for 2 yrs now. I’m taking T at 160 mg a week, split into two shots. Arimidex 1 mg 3 times a week. I can definitely be leaner. Years ago I did not know to do PCT so I got gyno. It hurt but eventually went away after taking letro.
Fast forward to now. I’ve developed a bump with no pain, same spot I’ve got gyno in the past. This has happened before and taking letro helps. One other time the Nolvadex had to be used to stop it. My blood work I think looks good so I don’t know why I have it. Can the bump come back for other reasons other than high Estrogen? My doctor said my estrogen is good and this is not the reason.
Total T is 1308.00
estradiol 26.93
shbg 35.43
free t 32.67
Any Ideas would be appreciated. I hate to take letro which by the way has helped with the lump pretty quickly. What else could cause it? Remember the bump it is not tender but nipples look like gyno? Until I started taking the letro recently I was one horny dude in a great mood.

The only thing I can think of is you are sensitive to estrogen.