Bully Gets Beat Up

[quote] wrote:
[/quote]

Yeah but doing that shit when the dude is down, out and beat is just fueling the stupid fucking ghetto ass wigger portrayal. Assholes don’t walk away when they’ve won, they just keep beating the dude. That’s when trouble comes. Had he done that, broken the kids rib and punctured a lung, could have killed his ass all on video tape. Then what? His self defense case gets thrown out the window because he has the kid beat, then comes over and fucking slams his foot into the dudes chest for no reason other than icing on the cake.

The kid was smart, and seems like a decent person for first trying to avoid the fight, the stupid fucking wigger tried to be a tough guy though and got what he deserved, nothing more nothing less. He won’t be fucking with the kid anymore, the kid got his point across.

Now if the fucker had a weapon or some shit, all sensibility goes out the window and that’s when you fucking crack his chest open when he’s on the ground beat or not.

[quote]fighterkhan wrote:
LOOL that was fantastic, i would totally give that kid a handjob for that fight. GREAT JOB![/quote]

Dude.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:
Remind anyone of anderson silva/forrest griffin?[/quote]

haha that’s exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the kid charge and then get dropped. It was like exactly the same sequence.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
audiogarden1 wrote:
Remind anyone of anderson silva/forrest griffin?

haha that’s exactly what I thought as soon as I saw the kid charge and then get dropped. It was like exactly the same sequence.[/quote]

More like Rampage/Chuck Lidell from a couple years ago.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Check out this vid. Looks a lot like the bully in the vid from the OP.
It seems that it’s an unstated requirement that all bullies must appear shirtless and with pants low on hips so we can see their boxers. lol

http://www.break.com/index/shirtless-loser-receives-one-punch-ko.html [/quote]

Another one. I guess going topless weakens the brain.
http://www.break.com/index/kid-pick-fight-and-get-one-punched.html

Does anyone have any badass conflict resolution links? Like, where the bullied is able to talk down the bully, even getting the bully to agree to team up and help elderly people in the neighborhood with everyday chores?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
Does anyone have any badass conflict resolution links? Like, where the bullied is able to talk down the bully, even getting the bully to agree to team up and help elderly people in the neighborhood with everyday chores? [/quote]

You haven’t been a kid for a long long time have you…

I love the part at 28 seconds in “What’s up?”.
So random, haha, it’s great.

[quote]football061 wrote:
wrote:

Yeah but doing that shit when the dude is down, out and beat is just fueling the stupid fucking ghetto ass wigger portrayal. Assholes don’t walk away when they’ve won, they just keep beating the dude. That’s when trouble comes. Had he done that, broken the kids rib and punctured a lung, could have killed his ass all on video tape. Then what? His self defense case gets thrown out the window because he has the kid beat, then comes over and fucking slams his foot into the dudes chest for no reason other than icing on the cake.

The kid was smart, and seems like a decent person for first trying to avoid the fight, the stupid fucking wigger tried to be a tough guy though and got what he deserved, nothing more nothing less. He won’t be fucking with the kid anymore, the kid got his point across.

Now if the fucker had a weapon or some shit, all sensibility goes out the window and that’s when you fucking crack his chest open when he’s on the ground beat or not.[/quote]

Call me childish and immature but, if you try to fight me for no reason and i try everything just to avoid the fight (includes calling myself a bitch and telling you you’re better than me), and you STILL decide to throw down- you’re gonna get what you deserve. And that includes kicking the shit out of you even if you’re on the ground.
Seriously now, what should a person in a situation like that do? Count to ten and let him shake it off so you can go for round 2???
Normally I would agree that it’s completely unnecessary to kick him while his down, but i’ve been in a situation like that. God damn gypsies

Even though I’m by no means ripped,I would have ripped my top off and laughed at his skinny ass,then kicked the fucking shit out of him.

Great vid.

I hate when skinnies get their bones out.

http://www.break.com/index/trapped-in-an-elevator-with-diarrhea_1.html

Saw this in related videos somehow.Quality.

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:
Another one. I guess going topless weakens the brain.
http://www.break.com/index/kid-pick-fight-and-get-one-punched.html
[/quote]

That was awesome, but the sound when the guy hits the ground is pretty sickening.

Skater Vs. Gangster with gun

Holy shit!! That was awesome! Love how that bully was walking around like he was hot shit and so buff a shirt couldn’t contain his huge muscles.

I got to say that other kid must have had some sort of fighting experience or training in boxing/mma something! His hits looked to smooth, bully was just dumbfounded at his quickness.

This is what happens when wigga bullies watch to much freakin’ UFC and listen to gangster rap all day while smoking shitty weed bought with their parents hard earned money.

http://www.break.com/index/kid-teaches-shirtless-bully-a-lesson.html hilarious

- YouTube pimp

That’s a good one. Be sure to look in the description to see a pic of the kid’s jaw. As to Original vid, kid got what he deserved. Wiggers crack me up.

eliteballer?

Russians do it best - YouTube

Lol at the end “I LOVE YOU!”
fucker got kicked in my head, nice.

Always nice to see dickheads get what they deserve… too bad it dosn’t always work out that way.

Buddy of mine in North Carolina got called out by this dude who was salty that my boy was hooking up with his ex. Long story short, my boy bends down to tie his shoes as he stands up the kid sucker punches him. He falls back, knocked out, hits his head on the curb and the dude stomps his head it. He would later be convicted of first degree murder and sentenced to life in jail.