Bully Gets Beat Up

Kid got knocked the FUCK out. I love the gratuitous punch to the dude’s face while he’s on the ground. You know that shit had to feel good for the kid hitting him.

This video has so many great elements. Did anyone catch:

“I’m watching a fight I gotta go I’ll call you back!” “Who are you talking to?” “My grandma.”

Haha. Amazing.

It’s so beautiful. sniffle

Wow - just like that Jane Goodall special on chimps…

Watch it with the sound off and the similarity is incredible.

“Where’d he hit him at, waddup!!!”

Bully so deserved it.

What an awesome fight! What makes it so great is that the kid beat his ass in self defense and all his friends saw him do it. He is now a legend.

Remind anyone of anderson silva/forrest griffin?

Bet it felt good beating his ass too.

My first thought when the fight was over was " That kid is so fingerbangin at least one of those girls that afternoon"

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
My first thought when the fight was over was " That kid is so fingerbangin at least one of those girls that afternoon"[/quote]

Fuck that they are doing the work! Kid needs rest.

Now THIS is a knockout:

http://www.Break.com/index/best-boxing-knockout-of-the-year.html

And the original video clip is further proof that teenage girls should NEVER record anything because they just talk too fucking much.

Dumbass wiggers

[quote]nz6stringaxe wrote:
This video has so many great elements. Did anyone catch:

“I’m watching a fight I gotta go I’ll call you back!” “Who are you talking to?” “My grandma.”

Haha. Amazing.[/quote]

ROFL

Exactly at 0:28…

1. Big chain -check
  2. backwards cap/skully -check
  3. “'Sup” -check
  4. White boy -che… wait what?

Where did this happen? We have a bucnh of white kids talking like they’re from the ghetto. that slap at the end was priceless.

This gave me the warm fuzzies, thanks for posting.

Check out this vid. Looks a lot like the bully in the vid from the OP.
It seems that it’s an unstated requirement that all bullies must appear shirtless and with pants low on hips so we can see their boxers. lol

http://www.break.com/index/shirtless-loser-receives-one-punch-ko.html

LOOL that was fantastic, i would totally give that kid a handjob for that fight. GREAT JOB!

[quote]humanjhawkins wrote:
Awesome. He didn’t quite go far enough. It’s best to break a rib or two if he pulls that shit, so he thinks about you every time he breathes for the next few months. That’ll tend to make sure he doesn’t come back. Still, pretty sweet.[/quote]

Yeah, he at least seemed to mark him up good so he’ll walk around with that for a week or so. A kick in the ribs would have been the icing on the cake.

BG

Deserved what he got.