Bull's First Cycle Log

[quote]World1187 wrote:
You’re kidding about having started a cycle already, right?

You can’t actually be serious.

Put down the syringe and pick up the fork for gosh sakes!!!

World[/quote]

Okay, I got It eat more! I thought it would be good to start lean. No?

Also I am feeling 10 times better this morning hopefully I can hold some food down today.

Also for the record I was at a sloppy 285 1 1/2 years ago. Just thought this information might stop some skinny bashing that I seem prone to getting.

[quote]BullsOnParade wrote:
Also for the record I was at a sloppy 285 1 1/2 years ago. Just thought this information might stop some skinny bashing that I seem prone to getting. [/quote]

Then you know how to eat. Do it. Just not the foods you were eating that got you to that 285. Most guys that were that fat at one point end up going to the other extreme, becoming afraid of eating anything that will cause their BF% to increase. Don’t be one of those guys. The reason you got that fat was because you were eating wrong, not too much. Now eat enough of the right stuff and you can eventually become 285 ripped, if you so choose. Do it!

Okay So I ate a ton at breakfast… here is a rundown:

2 cups egg white omelet Ham,peppers,mushrooms,onions,tomatoes,cheddar cheese
2 cups cheerios/skim milk/sliced banana
Pineapple
2 piece wheat toast

lol a start?

damn …285 ripped would be niiiiiiice lol if only if only

Eat the whole egg not just egg whites. Ditch the skim milk. Get some whole milk OR get some vanilla protein powder mix it with water and use that as milk :slight_smile: example… i had six eggs 4 bisciuts wtih gravy sausage cheese, 4 strips of bacon, 4 pieces of toast prob about a half gallon of milk with two scoops protein powder. Now do i eat that everyday hell no, itd be awesome :slight_smile: but no i had a little time today so i did but for you its a start i guess but you still need more especially for breakfast your body hasnt had anything for 8 hours you need some protein in that first meal

There is 20g protein in 1 cup of egg whites if I’m not mistaken. And here at school we don’t have whole eggs it is either egg whites or an egg mix… I know the cafe sucks. The whole milk thing I can do.

Also remember at the moment I am sick and am glad to hold anything down seeing how yesterday I kept little to nothing in my system.

I am going to eat again soon and I will post my meal for critiquing. Thanks for the help.

ahhh i forgot about the illness. my bad. ok then thats a good start lol. i shoot for 50-75 grams of protein a meal, but im not sick either sooooo i understand.

Okay Just got done eating my second meal of the day:

6 man tacos lol with some extra ground meat on the side
Gatorade to replace some electrolytes and rehydrate

Why can you not buy your own food? At least to supplement the cafeteria diet?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Why can you not buy your own food? At least to supplement the cafeteria diet?[/quote]

I aint gots no money, and if i did, i have no kitchen to cook it in

Got enough money for gear, seems like. And a kitchen is not required.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Got enough money for gear, seems like. And a kitchen is not required.[/quote]

I don’t got a lot of money is all i’m sayin how much where you thinking and what did you have in mind?

I’m not going to tell you what to eat. What I am saying is that if you truly intend to do things the right way and to maximize your investment, you will find ways to get in more calories throughout the day. I’m certain you have some money, right? And if you live in America (I’m not sure you do) then you have at your fingertips the world’s largest supply of cheap, available, prepared food. My living in Japan has given me small patience for people who live in America complaining about how they can’t eat this or that. America has selection like no other.

Then again, your English has gotten kind of funny the past few posts, so maybe you aren’t in America. Regardless, you need to do what needs to be done, which is fairly simple: Eat. A lot.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I’m not going to tell you what to eat. What I am saying is that if you truly intend to do things the right way and to maximize your investment, you will find ways to get in more calories throughout the day. I’m certain you have some money, right? And if you live in America (I’m not sure you do) then you have at your fingertips the world’s largest supply of cheap, available, prepared food. My living in Japan has given me small patience for people who live in America complaining about how they can’t eat this or that. America has selection like no other.

Then again, your English has gotten kind of funny the past few posts, so maybe you aren’t in America. Regardless, you need to do what needs to be done, which is fairly simple: Eat. A lot.[/quote]

Lol yeah I’ve been just feeling myself lately so I’m speaking like I speak with my friends. Also I know I can get the calories I need, but I am still having trouble do to this gastroenteritis. Anyone have thoughts on this? I know you get it from ill prepared food and what not, but I was wondering if anyone else on a cycle has got it. Its pretty much me pissing out my ass 24/7. I have had it for three days and it seems like it will continue today.

[quote]BullsOnParade wrote:

Lol yeah I’ve been just feeling myself …[/quote]

is that so? hows that going for you?

Just wanted to say good luck! and I am following along. Hope you start to feel better. Sucks being sick and trying to down lots of food.

Even if you werent on cycle your original diet is lacking. I understand beach season is coming up, but why would you start a cycle if you knew you wanted to be ripped for the beach? You really need to maximize this cycle and not be scared to gain weight.

Once you get to feeling better… eat until you are sick. I would be dissapointed if you didnt hit a minimum 240 on this cycle.

Lift your ass off, and as soon as you recover lift your ass off again. and eat… Make the most of this extra test.

Damn I can’t wait to try a cycle some year…

i have to agree with these guys. i think your diet that you posted is great for leaning out off cycle but on cycle you need some more cals to build.

it can be hard with cafeteria food but I know it can be done. in my first year i made friends with a guy in charge of the food after I had lost 10lbs because of rugby and got double servings each time there was extra (they don’t want to waste food and neither did I).

as far as the selection I know that can be tough as well but basically you just have to go a little less clean and try to eat more of what is available. if that means cutting back a little on salads and bumping up the burgers then that’s what you gotta do.

200lbs at 12%bf is a lot more impressive at the beach than 170lbs at 8%bf.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i have to agree with these guys. i think your diet that you posted is great for leaning out off cycle but on cycle you need some more cals to build.

it can be hard with cafeteria food but I know it can be done. in my first year i made friends with a guy in charge of the food after I had lost 10lbs because of rugby and got double servings each time there was extra (they don’t want to waste food and neither did I).

as far as the selection I know that can be tough as well but basically you just have to go a little less clean and try to eat more of what is available. if that means cutting back a little on salads and bumping up the burgers then that’s what you gotta do.

200lbs at 12%bf is a lot more impressive at the beach than 170lbs at 8%bf. [/quote]

Okay everyone I got the diet hints lol. Change it! Working on it!

And yes game that is so! I’ve been keeping my food down although I’m still pissing out my ass… great time. Kinda afraid to go to the gym and squat … don’t wanna leak if ya know what I mean.

Also 4th injection today! First time in quad, feeling fine :slight_smile:

[quote]Game_over wrote:
BullsOnParade wrote:

Lol yeah I’ve been just feeling myself …

is that so? hows that going for you?[/quote]

lol you sandbaggin son of a bitch!