T Nation

Bull's First Cycle Log

Okay well I am exactly a week in and sidelined by illness so I missed all my classes today. I therefore decided to post my first cycle to help others with questions they might have for their first cycle and also to get feedback to improve my first experience.

Starting Date: March 11th 2008
Cycle:
w1-w12 250mg test e E3D
w14-w15 40mg nolvadex ED
w16-w17 20mg nolvadex ED
A’dex on hand

Starting Numbers:
20 years old
6’4"
218lbs

At the moment I believe I have a case of Gastroenteritis which has be going on for a good 30 hours. I think this is due to the cafeteria food seeing how I acquired it right when I returned to school from spring break.

I hit the gym today with the least intensity I have ever had, but got a workout in which is better than skipping. Haven’t been able to hold anything down food wise today, but I continue to try.

I am three injections in and have been feeling well until this and I look forward to keeping everyone updated as I make progress.

Back Pic

Front

Side

Legs

Calves

Cycle looks sound, simple but will work good for your first. Please fill us in on training and diet/supplementation. Perhaps we can give you some helpful tips.

I may as well be the first to say that you should of learned how to drive before you took the car out of the garage.

However best of luck to you, bump those calories if you havent done so already. Ill also second what 2thepain said. May as well give us an idea as to your current training as well.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
I may as well be the first to say that you should of learned how to drive before you took the car out of the garage.
[/quote]

First off, I don’t speak Spanish

I try to eat five times a day and my meals look something like this (don’t count cals because I eat at the school cafeteria.)

Breakfast: 1 Cup egg white omelet with broccoli and peppers, one slice of American cheese.
Pineapple
Cheerios with skim milk
5 hard boiled egg whites

Second Meal:
Mixed greens salad with around 4-6 oz chicken
1 tbsp flax oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar

Lunch:
Salad with 4 oz chicken
vegetables
tuna
1/2 cup cottage cheese
feta cheese
orange
4 tbsp mixed nuts

forth meal:
Similar to second meal, but 1 tbsp olive oil instead of the flax oil

dinner:
Similar to lunch, but apple instead of orange

The reason why my meals are pretty much the same is because I am limited on the healthy food at my ridiculously bad cafe.

Supplements:
Cytogainer - during and post workout
BCAA’s - during and post workout (also morning and night)
Fish oil

Current Training:
4 days a week
Tuesday: Shoulders/Tris/Traps: Seated Lat raise,DB shoulder press/decline tri ext, close grip bench/ standing calves machine shrug,power shrugs
Wednesday: quads/ham/calves: leg ext, front squat/ leg curl,RDL/ seated Calves, donkey
Friday: Back/Rear Delts :straight arm PD,Medium grip PD/seated cable row, BB row/ rear delts machine, bent over lats
Sunday: Chest/Biceps: Incline flys, Incline BP/ cable crossovers,DB bench/ wide grip preachers, BB curl

I’m on a pre-fatigue superset phase currently on week two

[quote]BullsOnParade wrote:
LillGuy001 wrote:

First off, I don’t speak Spanish

[/quote]

He means that you are skinny as hell. I’m sure you know that this board encourages first time users to actually have a solid base before starting AAS.

That said, your cycle does look good for a first, and I hope you do well with it. Keep us posted.

After looking at your diet, I can see why you are so skinny. You need to eat A LOT more than that if you expect to max out this cycle. You don’t have to worry as much about the “healthy” calories due to the superior nutrient partitioning AAS will allow you. You still have time to change this so you had better get on it.

EAT MORE!

my cutting diet is more than this. way more. shovel it man anything and everything you can find. it must be hard in college to eat enough but give it a shot

You think I will lose much definition doing this?

you need to build something to define first. you’re really lean if it were me id be trying to gain any weight i could. just adjust your diet while on to get the body comp you desire

Gotta agree with these guys, Bull. You need to eat, eat, and eat. Like Cortes said, AAS will allow you to more efficiently use food. And like Game said, you can eat pretty much anything and get great results(granted, you can’t do 400 carbs/50prot/300fat and expect to go anywhere).

Point is, even at the school cafeteria, they have food that will put mass on you. Just eat, eat, and eat. Hell, replace one of your chicken salads with some burgers or something, at least some ground beef or something. Trust us- you won’t regret it.

If you want, look at Randizo’s thread. He’s put on a good amount of weight(like 20lbs) in his first 4 weeks. And to some(me included) it looks like he may have even gotten leaner.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
If you want, look at Randizo’s thread. He’s put on a good amount of weight(like 20lbs) in his first 4 weeks. And to some(me included) it looks like he may have even gotten leaner.[/quote]

I did notice this.

lol just worried going in to beach season and all, you know :slight_smile:

Also thank you all for the great feedback

Yea, understandable. Trust me, if you diet correctly, and train correctly, then you can stay lean and put on a lot of mass, and look even better for beach season :slight_smile:

Just eat the same exact food, but 3-4X as much. If you continue to eat what you are presently eating and triple it, I promise you, you will not get fat and you will blow up like none other.

That said, don’t be afraid of a double meat bacon chili cheeseburger every now and then, either. It’ll do you good.

You’re kidding about having started a cycle already, right?

You can’t actually be serious.

Put down the syringe and pick up the fork for gosh sakes!!!

World