Bullfighting & Fox Hunting Bans

Lol.
that’s why i edited my post to add a “bottom line”.

I couldn’t care less about those “sport” bans.

But to ban the killing and eating of animals is ridiculous. A veg diet will never feed the masses sufficiently or nutritionally. The world will be sicker - not just because they won’t have animal protein to consume- but because MOST people will opt for a processed food diet and ignore vegetables in their natural state.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]kamui wrote:

basically, yes.
not only stupid, but counter-productive.
The “animal rights” paradigm, with its anthropomorphic projections, its hysterical pathos and its terrorist methodology, actually hurt the fight for the respect for life in all its forms and the acknowledgment of human duties toward non-human lifeforms.

[/quote]

Puff has absolutely no idea what you just wrote. Trust me, there’s a beef liver laying on a slaughterhouse floor in Omaha that understands you better.[/quote]

I’ll go find that liver right now! :slight_smile:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

sooner or later all forms of sport hunting will be banned. it started with the banning of killing whales it has moved to many other species. its not going to stop and thank god for that. [/quote]

The more I read from this fool, I think it is some 18 year old twilight obsessed female.

seriously, just because you live in a city and are sheltered from reality, doesn’t mean other people don’t actually hunt to eat or feed others.

Animals are food get over it. [/quote]

No, hunters use that their pitiful excuse to kill animals. “to feed their families” thats total crap. why not go to the grocery store and get them some food thats actually good for them. Oh, and i hate Twilight. My point is, why are animals food and humans aren’t. why do we get to decide that animals are food. who are we to decide that. I decided that all hunters are cowards and should all die a painful death.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
So now we have a vegetarian vampire in our midst, huh? Rogue, you don’t bathe in blood, you bathe in sheer stupidity.[/quote]

If im stupid, then every member of peta and every animal rights group is also stupid. first, sport hunting will be banned. then, after that, meat itself will be banned. it may take quite a few years for that to happen, but it will happen. Mark my words.

[/quote]
Hey, I love animals, too; but, let’s be realistic, RV.

What about the hundreds of white tails that get hit by cars and endanger drivers every day? Is that a better way to keep the population down?

Even with hunting, their numbers are growing. Especially on the East coast.

Do you have a better solution?

I’m totally against bull fighting and I applaud that is banned in two regions now, Canary Islands and Catalunya. I’m hoping that Balearic Islands and Valencia are next. My respect to “Ratón” for killing some idiots.

What deeply annoys me more is when I’m supposed to like it because it’s my “culture”. First of all, Spain has a historical mix of cultures (and languages) and bullfighting is certainly not part of my culture. Nor is flamenco or sevillanas.

MUST.STAY.AWAY.FROM.THIS.THREAD.

KRYPTONITE

I decided that all hunters are cowards and should all die a painful death. [/quote]
Since you’ve decided this, are you going to make it happen?

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
MUST.STAY.AWAY.FROM.THIS.THREAD.

KRYPTONITE[/quote]

Oh come now BG…YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

sooner or later all forms of sport hunting will be banned. it started with the banning of killing whales it has moved to many other species. its not going to stop and thank god for that. [/quote]

The more I read from this fool, I think it is some 18 year old twilight obsessed female.

seriously, just because you live in a city and are sheltered from reality, doesn’t mean other people don’t actually hunt to eat or feed others.

No, hunters use that their pitiful excuse to kill animals. “to feed their families” thats total crap. why not go to the grocery store and get them some food thats actually good for them. Oh, and i hate Twilight. My point is, why are animals food and humans aren’t. why do we get to decide that animals are food. who are we to decide that. I decided that all hunters are cowards and should all die a painful death. [/quote]

I cannot accept an opinion from a member with only one picture.

ALL ROGUE VAMPIRE POSTS ARE NOW RENDERED INVALID AND ARE TO BE IGNORED BY ALL MEMBERS

[quote]pushharder wrote:
So now we have a vegetarian vampire in our midst, huh? Rogue, you don’t bathe in blood, you bathe in sheer stupidity.[/quote]

If im stupid, then every member of peta and every animal rights group is also stupid.

[/quote]

umm…duh?

http://petakillsanimals.com/article_detail.cfm?article=134

Animals are tasty and as other animals, humans have every right to eat them.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

No, hunters use that their pitiful excuse to kill animals. “to feed their families” thats total crap. why not go to the grocery store and get them some food thats actually good for them. Oh, and i hate Twilight. My point is, why are animals food and humans aren’t. why do we get to decide that animals are food. who are we to decide that. I decided that all hunters are cowards and should all die a painful death. [/quote]

I cannot accept an opinion from a member with only one picture.

ALL ROGUE VAMPIRE POSTS ARE NOW RENDERED INVALID AND ARE TO BE IGNORED BY ALL MEMBERS
[/quote]

x2

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

The meat hunters get from their kills is probably better for them then 90% of the food you can buy at a grocery store. And all the meats you get at the store come from killed animals. You wanna live off of fruits, veggies, and tofu go right ahead but you have no right to tell me I can’t eat meat.

My point is, why are animals food and humans aren’t. [/quote]

Who said we aren’t food? We are. We just happen to be better suited (in general) to not end up on some carnivore/omnivore menu than a cow.

[quote]Sloth wrote:

My point is, why are animals food and humans aren’t. [/quote]

Who said we aren’t food? We are. We just happen to be better suited (in general) to not end up on some carnivore/omnivore menu than a cow.
[/quote]

I think this is something everybody on the forum can agree is a good thing haha :slight_smile:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

If im stupid, then every member of peta and every animal rights group is also stupid. first, sport hunting will be banned. then, after that, meat itself will be banned. it may take quite a few years for that to happen, but it will happen. Mark my words.

[/quote]

I was going to ignore you until you said this. First, yes, PETA is fucking stupid. Not every animal rights group is also stupid, but PETA itself is. And second, I like my meat and they can fuck off. Humans are biologically omnivores. I won’t be changing my DNA anytime soon, and I’m not going to let some crazy retard force me to change.

[quote]kamui wrote:

basically, yes.
not only stupid, but counter-productive.
The “animal rights” paradigm, with its anthropomorphic projections, its hysterical pathos and its terrorist methodology, actually hurt the fight for the respect for life in all its forms and the acknowledgment of human duties toward non-human lifeforms.

banning bullfighting and fox hunting will make a few holier-than-thou people happy, but it won’t do shit to preserve biodiversity.[/quote]

Oh thank God. That was a far more rational and logical response than I was able to force myself to make. There are levels of stupid that are just undeserving of rational discourse, but I applaud you for trying.

[quote]apbt55 wrote:

No fucking wonder you’re fat in your picture. You actually think processed, chemical filled food is healthier than Nature’s multivitamin, meat. I suppose Lunchables and Gushers are health foods for you too. After all, gushers are fruit-flavored. That’s vegetarian AND fruit is good for you!

How the fuck do you think that hamburger gets into the package? The hamburger fairy drop it off? There’s probably a hotdog fairy and a bratwurst fairy helping stock up too huh?

I know people, personally, that hunt exclusively to feed their families. They also grow their own vegetables. Incidentally we spent…oh about a million years hunting for feeding our families. Meat eating is in our DNA. Literally. The genes are there, otherwise our digestive tract would look more like a cow’s, or a horse’s.

Don’t fight mother Nature.

[quote]
Oh thank God. That was a far more rational and logical response than I was able to force myself to make. There are levels of stupid that are just undeserving of rational discourse, but I applaud you for trying. [/quote]

i’m used to that. Mrs Kamui was a (quite vocal) vegan when i met her. A few rational discourses after and she now eat meat and fish twice a day.

Next step : the reprogramming of my in-laws. :stuck_out_tongue: