Bulletproof Low Back?

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
see, i fear the deadlift because that’ what intitally set off my back injury, shitty form deadlifting with too much weight, a bad warmup, and i most likely rounded my lumbar spine a good amount. to be far though when deadlifting in a heavier range i find it almost impossible to keep my whole back flat.

ive been considering when i feel better do to do something like just deadlifting a plate for lots of sets and reps, like 10x10 or something and see where that gets me.[/quote]

Yeah, again, I never pulled anything that would cause me to lose form, and I did so much volume that my erector size and strength got built up to where my back stays flat pretty much all the time.

In your situation, it may not be the best solution as the entire movement itself could be detrimental at this point. Hard to say though. I think if you did any form of deadlifting, hitting the volume with weights you can keep perfect form would be the way to go.

Hopefully Bill chimes in with the QL issue. Here is the thread where he talks about what he is trying to do for it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/deadlift_1rm_lagging