Bullet Impacts In Slow Motion

Thanks for posting that.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
I’m also amazed that it’s even possible to shoot 1 million frames per second.[/quote]

Pretty sure that was just an exaggeration; the best unit the company that made that video sells is capable of 40MHz, which is still pretty damn good.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
I’m also amazed that it’s even possible to shoot 1 million frames per second.

Pretty sure that was just an exaggeration; the best unit the company that made that video sells is capable of 40MHz, which is still pretty damn good. [/quote]

well visiting their website they give framerate info for each individual shots, there are several that list an fps of 1 million. They also sell a camera listed as reaching 1 million fps on the site.

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
That is awesome.

What is the stuff that looks like blocks of ice around 5:30?

ballistics gel maybe, I dunno

Like the stuff on myth busters?

The girl on that show is hot. But the phrase “too perky” comes to mind.

You take that back. NOW goddamnit[/quote]

LOL, come on man.

Your telling me you go out and get loaded with this chick, come home and do the deed till the wee hours, and then wake up dry mouthed and head hanging. You really want her perky ass all happy and giggling in your face talking about how you should make her pancakes.

NO.

I want have some quite morning sex, drink some coffee and silently enjoy a sunny morning.

What song is that?

Awesome video!

Yup - not ice - ballistic gelatin.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
That is ballistic gelatin.[/quote]

So is that technically supposed to mimic what it looks like as it rips though someone’s abdominal section?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
That is ballistic gelatin.

So is that technically supposed to mimic what it looks like as it rips though someone’s abdominal section?

[/quote]

yeah,pretty much.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:
That is ballistic gelatin.

[/quote]

ballistic gelatin is used to determin the penetration/expansion capabilities of bullets.

So, do you just go to gorillamask.com every day and post something from it? Wouldn’t it be easier just to say, “Hey guys, check out gorillamask.com every day. It’s always got cool stuff.” Hell, if we’re sharing links, I wanna reccomend Dr. McNinja, Cracked.com, and, of course, Redtube.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
So, do you just go to gorillamask.com every day and post something from it? Wouldn’t it be easier just to say, “Hey guys, check out gorillamask.com every day. It’s always got cool stuff.” Hell, if we’re sharing links, I wanna reccomend Dr. McNinja, Cracked.com, and, of course, Redtube.[/quote]

Thanks killjoy.

I liked it better as a mysterious surprise.

lol

Drmcninja is fucking hilarious.