BLOODY HOT TODAY!!!
Seated Behind the Neck press: 210 x 1
195 x 14/5
Dips: 40/3 @ BW TR 42
Arm curls: 25/3 @ SW TR 25
One arm DB INcline bench curls: 35/2 @ SW TR 32
Sanding Cable crunches: 5 x 10 @ SW

Now who’s bitching about it being hot??? :roll_eyes:

If you think Indiana’s hot, add 100% humidity when it isn’t raining. CL is right saying one sweats this far south just by breathing.

1 Like

I reserve the privilege to do so considering my work place.

I was more complaining regarding my work place because its a foundry

image Heat from work caught up with me… Only was able to get in some trap bar work in . After that I was hit with a wave of nausea , light heaviness and fatigue.Think I might be dealing with a slight case of heat exhaustion .

Hydrate early! Once your lightheaded you waited to long.

2 Likes

I would think working in a foundry would be the equivalent of a good workout, especially in summer temps.

1 Like

Not sure if I wasnt fully hydrated or something else was off. Which kind of bothers me…

Luckily … my job isnt super physically demanding…But the heat is still in play. Like I said it caught up with me… normally takes me a little bit for my body too adjust once it starts really getting hot in there.

1 Like

You’re tough.

Thats not the word my wife uses,

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD…

I have concluded I need to reevaluate a few things on the recovery side.
Think I might have fallen of the cliff… Could not budge more than 305 x 1 on Bench .BiG middle finger from the old carcass.

For the record …Im not some card carrying NUT hugging Fan boy , BUT I do respect Jim Wendlers view point on and perspective on training. Broke down since I already have all his others and purchased this one off his site…

forever531

2 Likes

download

1 Like

:confused: not sure how the hell he got in… But have a unwanted guests in my sons room

young Possum…Dont want to kill it…waiting on call back from two different numbers i was given to help remove the little son of a bitch

Just take off your glasses and call… Here kitty, kitty!

Wish I could laugh…wife is freaking out.

Well tell her that they eat ticks,snakes, and rodents, extremely low chance of rabies ( their body temp won’t support the virus) and they are immune to rattlesnake venom. That’s what Jed tells me when I want to shoot them…lol

1 Like

Make a very loud noise, it’ll play dead, let’s out an awful stink, though, then grab it behind the head and take it outside. Got them all over my property. Great for pest control. In one season an opossum can kill about 5,000 ticks. They do love tomatoes in your garden, though.

3 Likes

Wanted to make up some of Granny’s stew for Jethro, huh?