T Nation

Bulldog Changing Gears

Did some early morning walking this morning… drinking the old coffee at the moment. Going out for lunch with the wife , kids and Father in law. Sundays is my semi sloppy eating day and has always been when I do any weight loss phase.

** did some more treadmill this afternoon

Squats: over warm up and two working sets not heavy
Lunges: 3 x 10
seated Band curls: 100 reps total ( did a few GHR’s but hammie cramped on me)
Hammer swings: 3 x 12 each side ( slowly adding these in)

EEEh…pretty easy session . No where near back into the groove

Pup sent me a selfie…

25 minutes on hamster wheel

Need to sit and actually set up my weekly eating. Nice thing about myself as long as I through in a cheat meal once a week it doesnt phase me to eat the same stuff through the week. Which makes it easier in planning stuff out.

dumb%20bulldog

Seated BTNP: Went light as hell got to readjust my working weight. Also noticed some tennis Elbow poping Back up . Need to address it before it becomes chronic.

Dips: did 3 warm up sets with a sling shot , Did 3 with out. These actually felt good on my shoulders and elbows…
Straight Bar curls: yep
One arm incline DB Curls: yep
Standing Band crunches: 5 x 20

Still working on the routine…at the moment, I just have a rough outline.

If tennis elbow flared up and you did dips you’re tough.

Not really… the slight change in elbow position from BTNP to dips relieved the irritation

Another selfie from my oldest… Little shit sure as hell didnt get my calves! But Damn those Quads Damn ! Hes starting to impress me with those damn things!

Looking very very solid. Quality

be interesting to see what he looks like say in another 5 years.

Had skinny calves most my life. Kids looking impressive. Those are some impressive looking quads.

I think I might actually program some direct calve work in for him… Weird think is I didnt have small calves and neither does his mother. maybe I need to confront her about something.

vintage-postman-4