Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

I guess you’d call that progress !

Oh, I thought that green stuff in first photo was mold. Second photo looked ok. Good luck with the reno.

Home renovation projects with the significant other are a huge test of your marriage haha I always read the jokes, or heard older guys joking about it…but man, that shit is real…last little project we did I’m fairly certain there were more than a few threats of bodily harm being thrown around (most of them in my direction.)

. The green was paint on the original wall under the dry wall. Here is where I am now.

Oh shes my goofier…Shes not really doing the hands on stuff. Im using the youngest as clean up.

3%20days%20bathroom

Chilling out …on overload

Looking good!

1 Like

Wife’s headed to the Philippines for a month next week and I’ll be turning a laundry room into a kitchen pantry while she’s gone. Try to do all major projects when she’s gone. Lot more stress free that way.

2 Likes

I love my wife… But she loves to complain how I do things on these project. Yet the other day I found she didn’t know what a square foot was.:thinking:

1 Like

She just knows what she wants to look like! You are supposed to figure out the details’

1 Like

…I’m getting such a kick out of your latest “exploits” Bulldog -“laughing” with you though, not at you of course!

…if the TNation forums had been around when I was married, I’d probably still be married…

:wink:

1 Like

progress

Yay! It’s coming along great!

Has she done the “now that I see what it’ll look like I’m not so sure I like it”?

1 Like

That’s a real risk. Especially when she’s married to the contractor.

1 Like

slowly

2 Likes

Slow, but steady. Works every time.

Haven’t you finished yet ? Is she paying you by the day ? :wink:

:worried::angry:

1 Like

Looks good, that is usually where my jobs stay for a few months before in actually finish them !!!