Bulldog: Leaning out the Old Dog

Thrasher

Bulldog, I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. May Santa bring you some cool lifting gadgets.

Same to you… Hope you and your family have a good holiday.

Merry Christmas bulldog. Looking forward to the cpap machine curing all your broken-downess.

Merry Christmas to you @biker

Thrasher
Jacked Santa
images santa bulldog

Merry Christmas Big Dog.

Have a lovely holiday :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to you and your family bulldog! Have a good holiday

Thanks all for the holiday wishes … Everyone have a great holiday🌲

1 Like

I admit last night I got fed up and lost my temper… My wife is H.R. (along with a few other tittles) for a small local company of 70 people. Well yesterday she sent a large group text wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. At 11:00 o’clock last night lying next to me in bed she got a phone call of either a girlfriend or a wife of one of her employees. It was one of those deals I assume that she was keeping tabs on her boyfriend/husband. So, when my wife answered her phone this dub twit started to grill my wife on whom she was … my wife went all professional and explained that she was H.R. at the company and had sent everyone that text. Well this dumb twit was not believing it,Obviously the women in question has trust issues going on regarding her significant other. Finally I got fed up. I leaned in close and spoke very loud so that the dumb twit could hear“Don’t worry lady, the only one she is Fucking is me !” Which in turned pissed off my wife and I got lectured and reminded by my wife she is H.R. and had to remain professional.Needless to say my Holiday did not end on a good note.
zero fucks

Was it immature of me? YES at the time did I give a fuck? NO When it comes to defending my own I react first and think latter.

3 Likes

How about that chick’s husband? I’ll bet he feels like a total a-hole.

Im still pissed about it… I think I got the worst end of the deal from the ass ripping I got from my wife for my knee jerk reaction. Actually…my first reaction was taking the phone out of my wife’s hand. and going to town on the twit. So at least I showed some self control even if it was only slightly a little.

On the other hand you did provide some of us with an entertaining story so there’s that.

Did you manage to get out to train with the other group? I don’t recall seeing it.

Oh …yes I did. It was my last Max effort lower body day.

1 Like

happy go lucky

Going nuts at the moment…since I have not been pushing it hard since I pulled my right Trap and upper pec two weeks ago. Luckily it is getting back too normal.

images (3)
upper pec and trap have calmed down

1 Like

That’s good to hear, you doing any rehab or just resting it ?

just letting it rest up and some ice and ibuprofen along with light stretching .

2 Likes

sad bulldog

Well crap,youngest son has a knee injury. High School athletic are over since… hes a Senior .