Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

Some people with low grade fevers do well after light physical exercise

2 Likes

An old wife’s tale that true.
Totally agree with you.
My grandfather who had a 10th grade education always said that. Sweat it out. A little light workout with some sweat and a hot shower can do wonders.

Internist or FP ?
Just a guess.

Well I was out of it from 5 p.m. - 5 a.m. Excluding the short time I took to take in dinner. Feeling better than I have the past two days so let’s see if I can get some work done this afternoon.

2 Likes

Enjoy and good luck.

1 Like

When I read his name @whang I always say it like Short Round from Indiana Jones :rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks Chris!

1 Like

BD%20shit

Bench: 335ilbs/151.9kgs x 5… this felt heavier than it should have
Speed (Buffalo bar) 2 x3 @ 275lbs/124.7kgs
6 x 3 @ 240lbs/108.8kgs… went down in weight since I didn’t have any actual speed or pop today with the heavier weight.
Seal Rows: 5 x 10 @ SW
Incline DB: 40/3 @ SW TR 39
Band push downs: 100 total reps

Ehh… wasn’t 100% but felt better than Wednesday.

1 Like

Draw%20me

IM ALIVE!!!

Squats: 355lbs/161kgs x 5 … just did called for reps
SSBar squats: 5 x 5 @ 270lbs /122.5kgs
SSBAR GM’s; 5 x 10 @ SW

Felt pretty easy…just punched the clock. Feeling 100% better than last week.
Also messed with the belt placement today, think I found the proper location. Lets see how the abdominal s feel tomorrow.

3 Likes

You’re still looking strong as ever. How’s the cpap treating you? I’ve gotten used to mine. Its made a big difference how I feel.

I could argue the still strong notion. But glad your seeing good results with the cpap. It’s surprised me also the difference i notice after awhile. The only issue I have had is having to adjust some settings to avoid what is called raining in the mask. Many a night I have woke up feeling like I was drowning due to condensation.

Not feeling anything negative from yesterday’s session.

1 Like

Well… time has come to tighten the belt again. Back on the treadmill and back on the " Im a Fat bastard again eating plan"

gorilla%20gut

^^ recent pic…

6 Likes

You look ok, could probably use a shave !!

1 Like

That must have been weird. I didn’t have that trouble. Just took awhile to find a mask that felt ok.

what mask type did you go with?

evil%20BD

Seated BTNP: 185lbs/83.9kg x 5 …just called for reps
3x 5 @ 145lbs/65.7kgs

SSBAR JM press: 3 x 10 @ SW… freaking weak on these
Pull ups: a few
seated DB cleans: 3 x 10 @ SW
**curls:**Bunch

Really easy session

1 Like

I use a full face. Not sure of the brand. Straps all over the place. Fairly comfortable. I’m hoping if I can ever lose 25-30 lbs maybe I could use just a nasal mask.

I tried the nasal pillow at first and I ended up feeling my my nostrils were wind burnt . Ended up going with the nose mask. Any idea how many episodes your averaging a hour now with it?

It’s always less than 2 but less than 1 many nights. The pressure I use is high I guess.so I can’t use a nasal right now. I was 44 an hour with up to 35 seconds of being apnic each episode. Scared me when I first got my results. You?