cry%20havoc

Seated BTNP: 205lbs/92.98kgs x 13 …kept another rep or 2 in the tank
3x5 @ 160lbs/72.5kgs
SSbarJMpress: 3x5@SW
Pulldowns: 50/5@SW TR 48

1 Like

One of my all time favorite movie lines! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey bulldog. How’s your abdomen feeling?

Well thanks for asking… It gets a little sore after say squats or pulls. Its nothing debilitating but I have a feeling it will be one of those things thats going too hang around for awhile and lessons with time, like with most of my aches and pains.

off%20my%20lawn

Trap Bar deads: 470lbs /213.18kgs x 5 …kept allot of reps in the tank. Played with the idea of a few joker sets before hand…decided against it.
Speed pulls: 5 x 2 @ 345lbs/156.4kgs
Seated Band curls: allot
Shrugs: allot

Decided on pulls that I will start using a hard cap on my main work sets again. This is a way of me managing my work volume on them and allowing me to hit squats a little harder and maintain recovery.

3 Likes

Well …not noticing any major issue with area of the separation itself. Just soreness in the actual abdominals still.

1 Like

angry%20bulldog
Bench: 355lbs/161kgs x 7 … had a rep or two remaining in the tank
Speed Bench ( Buffalo Bar) : 8 x 3 @ 275LBs/124.7kgs …Bar speed was damn good
Seal rows: 5 x 10 @ SW
Incline DB: 40/3@SW TR 42
Pushdowns: 4 x 12 @ SW

1 Like

body%20said%20no

Squat: 375lbs/170kgs x 6… Form was way off and my abdominal s were really pissed the hell off. I had originally had planned on 10 plus on this set earlier in the day.

SSbar squats: 290lbs/131.5kgs X 5 …the original plan was 5 sets . My body said other wise.
Good mornings: 5 x 10 @ SW… well at least these went well with no issues.

My lazy ass should have done some hip belt squats because I got in jack and shit in actual work.

3 Likes

Glad you’re back to most people’s normal.

But is that a good thing?

In this case it would actually only be cosmetic and would actually weaken the area since the connective tissue is not torn. Just another thing I will have to address . My now normal thing is once I get one thing realativly running good. The gods of iron say fuck him let’s have his old ass deal with this.

Feeling way off today. Going to bump today’s session to tomorrow morning.

Seated BTNP: 200ibs /90.7kgs x 13
3x5@155LBS /70.3kgs

SSBAR jm press: 10/8/6 @ SW
Band pulldowns: Allot!
Curls: yep
Seated DB cleans: 3 x 10 @ SW

3 Likes

It will be annoying as hell I feel.

Beat%20up

Trap Bar Deads: 455lbs/206kgs x 5 …stuck with the cap I pre established reps in the tank.
Speed: 5 x 2 @ 355lbs/161kgs
Kettle swings: 3 x 15 @ SW
Shrugs: allot… think I will go beck to the K rows

1 Like

old%20dog%20on%20porch

Ugh… broke out in a cold sweat and felt nauseated warming up on Bench. Called it will try again tomorrow afternoon.

That will teach you to warm up!!

2 Likes

:astonished: I always warm up I just don’t log it on here . Wife was feeling ill less than a week ago . She might have shared it with me.

1 Like

Still feel like garbage. I was running a fever last night . Might just say Hell with it after work and just crash.