Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

That’s the one!

1 Like

Yeah not buying into that one bit.:dizzy_face:

Uh… no. The whole thing sounds pretty fishy to me. Along with other aspects of the thread.

1 Like

big%20bulldog

Bench: 345x7 … Ok, I got a wild hair and used a Axle bar. Was kind of sloppy and I didn’t bother for 8 because I was afraid of it falling out of my hands.

^^ freaking type o
Buffalo Bar Bench: 3 x 5 @ 270 all reps paused
Chins: some
DB incline press: 40/3 @ SW TR 43 …upped the weight on these
Floor DB tri Extensions: 35 /3 @ SW TR 26 … I was fried going into these
Face pulls: 3 x 20 ( band)

Well I used the axle bar Because I was bored and got a wild hair up my ass … the change kind of kicked my ass. But guess what ! I have decided to do these for a few cycles .

If memory serves @FlatsFarmer is a fan of Brooks Kubik and would appreciate me using a 2 and a half inch bar for benching

4 Likes

Upper body feels like it’s been hit by a truck this morning :fearful:

Probably the face pulls
That’s a big bench with an axle.

1 Like

I make the axle/axel typo constantly. I blame many years of being a big Guns N Roses fan.

1 Like

yep probably… lol

Thanks… and as the morning has progressed , I am finding out how much it has destroyed me.
The sick thing is I am going to stick with it for probably 3 whole cycles with it and see what happens.

:smile:

1 Like

Your elbows will feel good.
Thick bars take away any elbow pain I have.

Will see…

It occurred to me I forgot to mention that the bar is a home made deal and is a untruly 2 and a half inches in diameter .

1 Like

You’ll be aight! You’re beast!

So you have spoken with my wife I see.:smirk:

1 Like

Anyone else getting notifications regarding post edits?

Don’t know. Mine has been fine today. But BigJez was having problems with the text box earlier. I am assuming an update gone wrong!

I’m having quotes removed from old post.

Hmmmm… I don’t know. I haven’t looked at old posts.

A few now are cryptic with the removed quotes

I scrolled back thru your thread and it looks okay on my end. Like when you were talking to Clee.

Some of them are a year old and more and in several different threads