Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

Lol… I must admit, I have never cooked a possum.

Well, in the country areas in my state roadside vendors sell frozen possum from home chest type freezers loaded onto trailers. Impressive. Rumor has it baked possum is a delicacy.

2 Likes

possum%20dinner

Well got the little critter removed and relocated

2 Likes

Great pic.

1 Like

Hmm, possum. My grandfather would have ate it.

2 Likes

My Father in law asked my wife if she wanted him to come over and shoot it with his 22. Talk about overkill

Ha! My old man is currently chasing a rogue skunk around their property, last text was, “I got the little bastard up on a stump with some dog food, but he spooked when I opened the window and couldn’t get him.” …farm and ranch life haha

2 Likes

I don’t think anybody in my neighborhood ever ate a skunk.

1 Like

fivethreeone

I swear the 5/3/1 method has become for me that crazy ex girl friend that you break up with and find your way back to.

sad%20bulldog

2 Likes

Back at it again starting Monday… batteries are recharged from taking a much needed brake.

1 Like

Starting with a conservative TM across the board

Bench: 330 x 3… got 8 with at least two in the tank . Good bar speed, stayed tight.
Oh @ChickenLittle regarding bring my issue on Bench on another thread from last week regarding my poor performance.
tongue%20kid
Buffalo Bar Bench: 5x5x240
Strap push ups: total reps 25
Tri extensions: 25/3 @ SW TR 24
Pulldowns: 50/5 @SW TR 50
Bent over flyes: 35/3 @ SW TR 36
Standing cable crunches: 5 x 10 @ SW

I have called annihilation on the upper back… upping volume and frequency

At least I’m not a 5/3/1 whore! I got that going for me :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good job on the 330s!

The thing about 5/3/1 is that it works.

So sad when Lemmy died a few years ago. One of the original heavy metal musicians.

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t knocking 5/3/1, I was giving him crap because of the new log name and the comment about the crazy ex girlfriend.
I have no doubt in this man’s strength and experience whatsoever.

I dont think he was meaning anything by what he said… you been doing ok? Notice you been on the warpath on some other threads as of late. Dont make me put you in time out. :slight_smile:

timeout

True…but nobody cant deny he really made the most out of his time.

I will say Jim has diffidently has worked most of the bugs out of the methodology since it original inception… To the point any possible complaints is nothing more than nitpicking.

I probably do need a time out!

1 Like

grilling and drinking Guinness

5 Likes