Bulking

ok heres a question.I have been working out for about 5 months now after a long layoff. I stated at 128 pounds 5-6 and i am now up to 150-151.i am still gaining, but it is slowing down now. i am gaining some fat along with muscle, and i tried to really clean up my diet. i have a bottle of MAG-10, that i want to save until i really need it, but was wondering if i should tkae Carbolin 19 now. i have a bottle of Carbolin 19 that i was saving for when i came off the MAG-10, but i can always get more Carbolin 19, but not MAG-10. any thoughts?

Most people would say that while the supplements are good and will work, they are better saved for fine tuning. You need to bulk, and the only thing you need to day is eat consistently, day in and day out. If you prefer to eat clean, you’re going to need to eat a lot more and spend a lot more money than if you ate without such a focus on eating clean. For bulking and adding solid muscle, the dominating rule is total calories, regardless of macronutrients. Eat 5 - 6 meals a day, day in and day out, consistently. Eat 4,000 kcals, and put on muscles and some fat. Don’t worry about the fat gain. It wont be nearly as much as you think.