Bulking While Taking Adderall?

For those of you who have ADD/ADHD and have to take adderall, how the heck do you eat enough during the day, let alone eat enough to bulk? Is the only way just to eat mouthfulls of food and force it down your throat with gulps of water? Literally no appetite all day with this stuff, and it’s more than just no appetite, eating food is extremely unpleasent on it.

And it’s an amphetemine that catabolizes tissue. Sorry I have nothing productive to add other than that there was a thread a few months agon in the Steroids forum about people using adderall its effects on bodybuilding. Search for it.

Plus it shoots your heart rate up while on it, so exercising while “on” can be dangerous.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
And it’s an amphetemine that catabolizes tissue. Sorry I have nothing productive to add other than that there was a thread a few months agon in the Steroids forum about people using adderall its effects on bodybuilding. Search for it. [/quote]

The actual adderall catoblizes muscle tissue, or not eating enough does? Never heard of that before but that definitely sucks if true.

Amphetemines in general are catabolic. To a large degree. That in combo with appetite loss is bad news.

Find the thread in the steroids forum. It is informative. More information there than I can offer.