Bulking Up In a Month

Can’t wait to see how you do. We can’t hold you to this, this can only be from you. Post up your pics, read the material on here, apply it, and work your ass off.

EAT LIKE HELL!

So when did MAG-10 become gods answer to gaining massive amounts of muscle?

“Holy shit I finally got some MAG-10. IFBB here I come”

Bruceleewannabe, jsbrook and glassjaw,

YOU are my NEW BEST friends!

1. it’s not gonna happen.

and 2) noone cares as much as you. This includes your parents. They’re probably not as oblivious as mine, but I’ve added 20kgs to my mass in 4 years and never a comment has been made by my mother.

Every now and then my dad will tell me that I’m a solid bastard. But it’s not like adulation or anything.

Do it for yourself, and be ready for a battle over years, not weeks.

[quote]Sxio wrote:

1. it’s not gonna happen.

and 2) noone cares as much as you. This includes your parents. They’re probably not as oblivious as mine, but I’ve added 20kgs to my mass in 4 years and never a comment has been made by my mother.

Every now and then my dad will tell me that I’m a solid bastard. But it’s not like adulation or anything.

Do it for yourself, and be ready for a battle over years, not weeks. [/quote]

Nobody loves you.

(shaking head)

2006-03-24 10:10
He starts a thread called “The Growth Surge Project” asking where the articles are.

2006-03-24 10:21
ModPhoenix replies with 3 links for the 3 phases.

2006-03-24 10:44
He starts a new thread–this one–claiming he cannot find the Growth Surge Project.

If he doesn’t have the patience to wait for a response to a question, the research capability to find the info he needed on this site EVEN THOUGH HE KNEW THE EXACT NAME TO SEARCH FOR, or the memory to be able to check back at his own thread, I’m afraid I have to make a very pessimistic prediction on the outcome of his current plan.

We won’t be hearing from him on this thread in a month. Once it fades from the Top 30, he won’t be able to find it.

[quote]lilthrock wrote:
Bruceleewannabe, jsbrook and glassjaw,

YOU are my NEW BEST friends![/quote]

“Come here squeak! You’re my new best friend!”

“Really?! Are we going to the zoo?!”

I feel bad for you if your new best friends are from the internet.

You know, I’m glad to see the prof back.

Kid, or whatever, plan on gaining one pound per week. Anymore and you’re just getting fat. How many weeks in a month? oh, about four. If you gain four pounds, no one will notice. How about following the massive eating articles for about 20 weeks. At a pound per week, someone may notice 20 pounds you’ve gained.

Try setting some long term goals.

[quote]kroby wrote:
You know, I’m glad to see the prof back.

Kid, or whatever, plan on gaining one pound per week. Anymore and you’re just getting fat. How many weeks in a month? oh, about four. If you gain four pounds, no one will notice. How about following the massive eating articles for about 20 weeks. At a pound per week, someone may notice 20 pounds you’ve gained.

Try setting some long term goals.[/quote]

Back? Where did he go? It’s certainly possible for beginners to gain 2 lbs a week for awhile with the vast majority of it being muscle. A 10lb gain with 8 lbs of it muscle and 2lbs fat is not at all outlandish for someone who’s training and eating coorectly for the first time.

Really though, it doesn’t matter. Start a solid training program. Start eating along Berardi’s principles, and they’ll be gains. How much exactly? Who knows? but I’d expect anywhere in the neighborhood of 1-2 lbs a week.

Obviously this still only a START and even 10 lbs will hardly yield dramatic changes in appearance. Speaking of which, have you figured out your diet and training (and not for the next month but for the next good while)? If you haven’t yet gotten a comprehensive plan for both and don’t start executing it soon (NOW!) this thread is all moot.

OK, so here are my pics as of today. I weighed in 145 pounds today, am 5’6" tall, have no idea of body fat. What do you think my percentage is? Any suggestions to reach my goal of 155 pounds with the same body fat percentage by the 25th of April will be helpful. I will post my before and after pics on the 25th.

My folks do care for me, and am sure will be delighted for me if I look more well built. I am going home after 4 years. I will post my training and diet routine in a day. Again, any suggestions are welcome, so here I stand in the line of fire!

[quote]lilthrock wrote:
OK, so here are my pics as of today. I weighed in 145 pounds today, am 5’6" tall, have no idea of body fat. What do you think my percentage is? Any suggestions to reach my goal of 155 pounds with the same body fat percentage by the 25th of April will be helpful. I will post my before and after pics on the 25th.

My folks do care for me, and am sure will be delighted for me if I look more well built. I am going home after 4 years. I will post my training and diet routine in a day. Again, any suggestions are welcome, so here I stand in the line of fire! [/quote]

Youre 5’6, 145, and at that bodyfat you’re what we call “skinny fat.” Which, I guess you could say is worse than just being skinny, because you’re skinny AND fat.

Anyway, it was really good planning for you to choose the last month trying to impress your folks about your build, when you could have actually made a shitload of good progress the past 47 months.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
lilthrock wrote:

My folks do care for me, and am sure will be delighted for me if I look more well built. I am going home after 4 years. I will post my training and diet routine in a day. Again, any suggestions are welcome, so here I stand in the line of fire!

Youre 5’6, 145, and at that bodyfat you’re what we call “skinny fat.” Which, I guess you could say is worse than just being skinny, because you’re skinny AND fat.

Anyway, it was really good planning for you to choose the last month trying to impress your folks about your build, when you could have actually made a shitload of good progress the past 47 months.[/quote]

YEP! I mean, damn! I doubt you’ll see much of a difference in a month! You’ve had all this time & you still aren’t in shape.

Hire a trainer, someone that will push you hard. Seems like you need a real kick in the ass! Pay for 1 month up front & get to work.

IF you push it for 1 month, you’ll see some great results. HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT? Too bad Arthur Jones isn’t around to tain you! You need someone to get tuff on you, cause your simply not getting it done.

HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!? PREPARE & TRAIN LIKE YOUR GETTING READY FOR WW3!!

Good luck to you! You’ll find out alot about yourself this next month. Make sure you post up your pics. here at the end.

And, make sure your read the latest “STRONG WORDS” here on T-Nation.

[quote]AgentOrange wrote:

Nobody loves you.[/quote]

I guess my fiance must be with me for my money then. Oh that’s right, I don’t have any…

Bah. There’s no interest by this guy. He won’t see any results in a month, and then he’ll just quit and be the same the rest of his life, maybe a little fatter.

Can I call shenannigans?

[quote]lilthrock wrote:
OK, so here are my pics as of today. I weighed in 145 pounds today, am 5’6" tall, have no idea of body fat. What do you think my percentage is?
[/quote]

You need to post another pic of you holding a shoe, for anyone to guess your BF %

|/ 3Toes ( your newest best friend )

I see a picture. I have yet to see your diet and training plan.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I see a picture. I have yet to see your diet and training plan.[/quote]

Comeon man, we know diet and training plans don’t matter as much as the fact that he has MAG-10. I know the first way to evaluate if my program is going to work is how much gear and how many supplements I have in stock. Supplements, as denoted in the word “supplement,” means the stable and base of the program.

And when I put stable, I meant staple