Bulking Supps?

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Some grown ups learn to cook and buy tupperwares to carry meals in. Try it some time before you hit 30. [/quote]

Wait is that what they do? I’ve never seen or heard that? Some people go outdoors and get pussy, not just sit online and go to the gym…You should try it sometime![/quote]
Yea, WTF? who does that anyways? only “losers” who have enough dedication to get big which you obviously lack, obtain aesthetics disregard pussy any day brah. Get that whey protein and some creatine and you will be set, don’t worry about REAL FOOD or anything.[/quote]

I understand dedication Brah. Lol. I have dedication for other things maybe not lifting. big deal. I look up to all you dope kids on forums, so sick.

BTW Im looking at supplements because of my lack of time. Not for a quick fix or some shit. I go to college, play baseball for my college, work, and have a girlfriend. Im a busy kid, dont have too much free time to be cooking 10 chicken breasts for the week ahead to put in tupperware.

You’re right. No one here works or has kids or goes to school or has a girlfriend haha. College was the easiest time to get workouts in. Try working 50+ hours a week with a wife and kids then you can complain about lack of time.

[quote]scott115 wrote:
BTW Im looking at supplements because of my lack of time. Not for a quick fix or some shit. I go to college, play baseball for my college, work, and have a girlfriend. Im a busy kid, dont have too much free time to be cooking 10 chicken breasts for the week ahead to put in tupperware. [/quote]

Yes you are obviously strapped for time and have such a life that you are spending quite a bit on these forums and getting pissy at people that know more than you. I know plenty of guys that have wife + kids + 2 jobs and still workout everyday at least 1 time a day and many times 2 times a day.

So i am pretty sure they are busier than you. College was easy i had so much free time i didnt know what to do with it all. Worked out everyday. Played lots of video games went to every class. partied. And i still had more free time then i was good for me

LOL at the 19 year old kid that lives at home talking about all the pussy he gets.
Then when called out for not being an adult turns to insults.

[quote]scott115 wrote:
Haha. You kids online are so sad… All you do is back up some online kid you look up to… Sorry I have a life outside of working out and eating. Its obv not my passion. Pussy is : ) Im sure it’d be yours too if you guys would get any.[/quote]
You go get um tiger!

I live at home and get pussy yes. Lol at the people who have kids and sit on forums all day…

And yeah im sure you all went to berkeley and were taking 19units…you kids prob went to a jc cuz u r worthless…mad cuz u kno more? What r u talking about? You guys are so dumb. Lol.

has any one ever told you that you are a d-bag?

Your on a forum for lifting weights, if that isn’t what you’re here for and you don’t want the answers to the questions you’re asking, why don’t you just stop logging on?

[quote]MAF14 wrote:
has any one ever told you that you are a d-bag?[/quote]

Many times jersey boi.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:
Your on a forum for lifting weights, if that isn’t what you’re here for and you don’t want the answers to the questions you’re asking, why don’t you just stop logging on?[/quote]

I am on here for advice on everything that has to deal with lifting weights. And I am looking for answers not smart ass remarks. That’s it… The second post I got was a smart ass remark so I said something back and all these forum kids STARTED ATTACKING ME :cry: However you do the crying face. But yes I am here for advice, Im not here to make cyber friends like the majority of people here.

When it comes to bulking up, the #1 most important thing is the food you’re eating. Counting calories can seem like a pain in the ass, but it’s the same kind of fundamental thing as tracking how much you can handle for a given lift. Even recording something as simple as “One medium chicken breast” is going to at least give you a ballpark idea. As far as having time to cook, I can’t say I actually know a damn thing about your schedule but I’m willing to bet that you have a couple of hours a -week- that you could set aside to planning, and cooking up some meals.

Insofar as supplements, it seems like you’ve already got plans to take Creatine, the main difference I’ve observed between a regular whey or casein protein mix and a mass gainer is the number of carbs. Honestly if you’re trying to bulk, I doubt you’d go wrong with either.

whey protein
waxy maize
creatine
fish oil

so many awesome threads lately that I’m just now discovering

[quote]gregron wrote:
so many awesome threads lately that I’m just now discovering[/quote]

yup and 2 or 3 of them were so kindly started by the our very own OP

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
so many awesome threads lately that I’m just now discovering[/quote]

yup and 2 or 3 of them were so kindly started by the our very own OP[/quote]

haha…i totally missed that he was a douche bag when I posted.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
haha…i totally missed that he was a douche bag when I posted. [/quote]
Don’t worry about it.

The information you put in your post still requires hard work in the gym and the OP is too busy.

He is the only university student that plays a sport and has a job plus a heavy class load so conventional hard work is out.

“Dbol and milk” is the only thing that will help someone as busy as the OP.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Don’t worry about it.

The information you put in your post still requires hard work in the gym and the OP is too busy.

He is the only university student that plays a sport and has a job plus a heavy class load so conventional hard work is out.

“Dbol and milk” is the only thing that will help someone as busy as the OP. [/quote]

Its a good thing I’m on the forum to help the hardest working college kids with Bulking supps then, what would they do without me.

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Don’t worry about it.

“Dbol and milk” is the only thing that will help someone as busy as the OP. [/quote]

Lol. I have no comment.

[quote]scott115 wrote:
Ill be making 6figures once I graduate. : )[/quote]
Sure you will kiddo, sure you will.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Some grown ups learn to cook and buy tupperwares to carry meals in. Try it some time before you hit 30. [/quote]

This. I’m not that big of a guy, and just returning from a combat deployment, I’m even smaller than I was a year ago thanks to shitty eating and a shitty gym. Still, I carry a large cooler filled with tons of food each day I go to work: turkey and cheese sandwich, home made beef and bean chili, greek yogurt, cheese sticks, fresh fruit, and raw almonds. Sometimes more. I drink olive oil before bed. I drink about 2 gallons of milk a week. I make a 4-egg cheese omelet with 2 slices peanut butter toast each night as well. My daily calorie intake is 3800-4000 calories and I’m 5’11 192. None of this is really impressive; this is just a bit over maintenance and soon I will need to increase it again.

It takes discipline and planning to cook your meals and eat them as planned, especially as a young buck. Prove me wrong by being one of the few teenagers that does it. People gave me a hard time when I was doing it at 18 and at 25 they still do. At work, they always have comments about my cooler and that I “eat all the time”. That’s why I’m bigger/stronger than 90% of them, I don’t spend $7.00 every day on some bullshit corner store sandwich … and I’m not even that big.

For supplements, I take 3 scoops whey through the day (75g) and one scoop casein (25g) before bed with milk and EVOO. The other 100g of protein I get during the day is from real food. I always aim for at least 50% of my daily protein intake from food; just a personal thing, not necessarily required for growth. I take Flameout, 4000 IU vitamin D, and a joint support supplement daily. Nothing too extreme. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Just read all the other posts. I’m not going to lecture you, but hear me out. When I was 19-22 I was working between two or three jobs, going to the gym ten times a week (stupid, I know), and attending college full time. I cooked all my own meals once a week on Sundays and had marked tupperware containers with days of the week (M, T, W, etc) so it was easy for me on Monday morning. Life was very hard, I was a poor young man in a poor family. I had girlfriends throughout college and I lived at home. Trust me, cooking meals for a week takes a few hours out of your busy schedule, that’s it. The girlfriend could even help you cook, if she’s cool like that. As soon as you start using “I don’t have time for X” then X will slowly become less important to you as an adult, whatever it may be.